Andy Dalton Era Begins **merged**

gmb1

Reaction score
This will be my last ever post on this forum. Time to walk away.

celebrating injury is an ugly look. Show some class and respect for guy who gave us his all for years.
A lot of people are flat out jerks. :(

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Dalton Cowboys will start winning games. Cowboys will be a playoff team now!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dalton did his best to throw the game away. Thankfully the team responded well to Dak’s injury and stepped their game up. The defense finally showed up and Gallop had a couple amazing catches to save the day. When you have your back up in the team has to raise their game to help out and they did. Proud of the team.

Scotman

Reaction score
Anyone happy about Dak's injury isn't a good person. Trying to play it off now that you're just happy about the win doesn't make it so. Several of y'all are just giddy with Dak being out of the game.

You're no better than anyone who cheered when Romo when down.

You're no better than the Eagles' fans who cheered when Irvin went down.

J817

Reaction score
So everyone is butthurt because of the Dak injury but the show goes on and Dak had 1 win and now Dalton has 1 win.

That’s some good math tbh. You and my 4 year old nephew should get together.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I miss Dak already. :(

And for ALL of the crap I have given JJ and Front Office, I have always been pleased that they brought in a decent quality backup this year. So, for once, I'll give them applause for this particular decision, because this decision certainly mattered in this pandemic season.
:bow:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dalton will get them a few more wins this season but overall, we're still headed for a Top-10 pick. Get on board! Keep in mind this is still an OL of mainly backups...good luck having someone like Dalton who isn't as mobile as Dak.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Anyone happy about Dak's injury isn't a good person. Trying to play it off now that you're just happy about the win doesn't make it so. Several of y'all are just giddy with Dak being out of the game.

You're no better than anyone who cheered when Romo when down.

You're no better than the Eagles' fans who cheered when Irvin went down.
If anyone is happy about Daks injury then they are no better than eagle fans and as far as I'm concerned they can go and be Eagle fans...

Saying that. I hope dak has a speedy recovery. But Dalton can move this O. But this D will prevent us from winning many games...