Video: Andy Dalton is putting in some work! Shows some great accuracy as well!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Those were some precise passes.
Fun to see.

Dalton had to be grinning making that video.

We will call it the first shot across DAKs bow as a warning.

What do you think the coaching staff thought of this?

They were not thinking about Dak running their offense.

Guaranteed.

dckid

Reaction score
Yeah..

Dak does not know we don't need him.

He needs us.

I would love to sign those guys instead of Dak.

Imagine the defense. If those guys could stop 10 more points a game..

we would not need the offense to score 40 pts a game to win.

I like that thought.
Let's do it.
What will happen when we have to pay Dalton?
Paying Dak what he wants is ridiculous.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The garbage stats were already discussed in the garbage passing thread.

You guys keep regurgitating the same points in every thread. Doesn't it become tiresome?
Good question. Do you ask the same questions from the Dak haters who keep bringing it up?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
LMAO...LOOKS GREAT IN SHORTS.Unfortunately he can't play very well when the games are on the line.
Really?

His first 5 years he took the Bunggles to the playoffs year after year.

Dak has only sniffed at such success.

He had horrible defense who could not hold the leads he had..

He will be right at home in Dallas with our defense.

Back to the Future, Andy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Really?

I'll have to take your word for it. Last I checked, Andy couldn't cut it. He's still a vastly better back up than we have had in YEARS. So from that standpoint, I'm glad we have him. Its a bit premature and MAYBE foolish to think he's anything other than that at this point in his career.

Qcard

Reaction score

Really?

He had horrible defense who could not hold the leads he had

Bwaahhahhahhahaaha Andy could only CARRY 2/3 rds of the team.

The defense is Cincinnati sabotaged Andy :lmao2::lmao:

Other than your statement about Bengals defense being false (I won't call you a liar because you probably just wrote that garbage without vetting...sounds nice though)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He looks like he is working his rear off and looks fabulous! This really ought to bring out the best in my favorite player Dak Prescott! Watch around the 2:30 minute mark if you get bored easily.. His kids are really cute as they throw him footballs in between his reps..

this is supposed to be impressive? his 0-5 playoff record and folding in crunch time is what matters.....he is a great back up...that's about it

Rayman70

Reaction score
Really?

one thing I will say tho, Andy NEVER had the surrounding parts that we have here in Dallas. That does make him interesting.We have weapons galore..so that's a big plus, but Dak is clearly the better starter.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dalton has a stronger and more accurate arm than Dak. That's not debatable. However, Dak has better field vision, more mobility, can make plays when things breakdown, amongst other intangibles that are hard to teach.
more importantly, dak doesn't fold under pressure of a big moment...he raises his game...that's the most important...Andy folds like a cheap plastic chair...under performs when pressure is on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s very debatable that Andy is more accurate than Dak.

Actually he is less accurate than Dak when actually playing football games.
the stats prove it.....but some how the stats for dak are over rated and same stats for another QB are under rated....that's how the spin goes

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
So its personal.
:muttley:
Damned straight.

It's also montary.

The vast majority of fans are not actually paying their hard earned money to watch them play.

They are fans for free.

Which is fine by me. For me, I get personal about my position as a very loyal fan.

My family has always put our money where our mouths live.

We paid for tickets and all the other crap. We bought the Bonds in Texas Stadium which gave you the right TO BUY tickets to the games. They were not to buy tickets..just the right. We had to hold them bonds for 10 years before they matured and then cashed them out.

Most fans have no clue what being a real fan is.

It's just an excuse for a party.

Which is fine.

But I laugh at the uninformed.

I am not saying you are of that ilk.

Far from it. You are knowledgeable and catch monster fish.

BTW..you owe me the story on that fish. PM me.

:omg:

Rayman70

Reaction score
ANDY was brought in for a couple reasons. NOT to be the long-term starter, and lastly, to start for a maximum 2-3 games in case we are without Dak for whatever reason, be it injury or a very short hold out. IT IS GREAT INSURANCE. Its nothing more than this, period.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he will look good.

Dak is going to be overwhelmed with the pressure an expectations he will be having.

Dalton on the other hand will be getting fitted for ring sizes for NFC Conference Champs and a trial fit of a SB ring with DAKs old team.

Is Dak really that secure to think nobody can beat him out??

Really?

Dak has always got his starting QB positions because of injury to the QB ahead of him. That dates all the way back to HS and Romo in the NFL.

He has never had to win the job. Always luck played a hand for him.

Hmm...
the facts are Dak plays and has played better when pressure is on...the one thing that doesn't phase him is pressure...sounds like you want him to be overwhelmed and wilt under pressure....

and Dalton is 0-5 in the playoffs. you sure he is playoff material...and his output in the playoffs have been atrocious...awful awful bad.....

and if he is become the starter, in high school, college, and now NFL...its not Luck...its that he is good....when he gets hold of it, he performs and leaves no doubt...that's not luck...that's being good

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Dak comes in ready, learns the playbook and his players, HE can be elite under Mike McCarthy. Does he HAVE to be? NO...all he needs to be is good. Fundamentally sound. Andy Dalton is a statue ..a pure pocket passer. He is a huge improvement over what we had. NOT A LONGTERM SOLUTION. HE IS INSURANCE.