Andy Reid Demoted from GM Duties in Philly

NorthDalal

Reaction score
Somehow I missed the story on the "New T.O." acting contrite and acknowledging that his new team will have the upper hand--I also missed the story where it became clear that "New T.O." was committed to play at a reasonable price and become a team player.

Is "New T.O." anything like "New Coke" ---sounds just like it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
kdog said:
why the T.O. no way rants! Less i remind you of parcells man love for the coak induced LT.

If you think T.O. is not a playmaker then you are doing the cowboys a diservice! T.O. is now on a short leash he is aware teams will pull the plug on him and i bet he will not make waves. I've said this before with T.O. on this team we will be a force to reckon with.

DC will be pulling their hair out trying to game plan for T.O. and our improved oline and strong running game will give teams fits!

LT was not a disruption to the team in the same way as T.O. Not even close to being the same type of situation.

No one has ever questioned T.O.s playmaking ability. That just has not happened. People's concerns are with his off the field distractions.

I think you are being just a little naive if you think that T.O. is going to magically change his attitude just by coming to Dallas. He will be the same no matter what team he goes to next season. A team has to decide if they want to ignore that and there will be a team to do just that. Maybe that will be Dallas and maybe not. If it was just about talent, he wouldn't even be available.