Twitter: Anger unlikely to return to Dallas

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Yall so mad at them not signing him, yet before the season yall were so mad that he was being "given" the job because of his buddy Fossil.

Crazy...

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought Anger was better than anyone we've had for quite some time. I wouldn't pinch pennies here.

Flamma

Reaction score
This is what happens when you have a team full of rich underachievers who won't take a pay cut for the betterment of the team.

Rich, being the key word here. They can afford to not have to swallow their pride, even if it costs them a little money.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so we actually have someone who is above average at their job, and we're going to let them walk? *sigh* this team
So...you think signing the punter is the line crossed?

All the other bulshift but THIS is the last straw!

What difference does it make? We owe it to him to walk.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:hammer:...........Letting our punter walk...and getting this kid would be the smart move. Just don't try and convince the forum. ;)
Right because your view is the only open true truth and fact. If you can;t convince the forum...well the forum is the fugt up one not you. OF COURSE!

Having said that...I am skeptical of group think. But You just have to show some caution....that possibly the majority is actually right, and bucking it for the sake of bucking it to look cool....might fail.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, they can't resign Anger, a top notch punter? We have an inconsistent kicker they'll probably retain. "We like our guys" but can't resign the really good ones. Is anyone noticing a trend here?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Feels like a rebuild. Oh wait, that's just Dallas building.