Twitter: Anger unlikely to return to Dallas

stiletto

Reaction score
One of their best weapons, but hey, let's throw a ton of loot at a tweener TE who can't block.

Schultz is Dak's woobie. I think this was a Dak preference thing. I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing for the QB to be comfortable. Just a big chunk of change.

jnday

Reaction score
The cap is real.
Give it a few days and the usual posters will be saying that the cap doesn’t really effect the team’s signings. It’s all in how you work the numbers.

quickccc

Reaction score
.......so now we are so hurting at the cap, that they cannot afford a $5 million per year Pro Bowl punter ..eh ?

:thumbdown:

The Natural

Reaction score
Yall so mad at them not signing him, yet before the season yall were so mad that he was being "given" the job because of his buddy Fossil.

Crazy...
What is the point of this whataboutism? He was one of the top performing players on this team this past season, who cares what anybody though prior to the season starting.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Guys it's a punter. Give the spot back to Hunter Niswander (who I might add did a great job when he took over for 8 games back in 2020) and let's move on to bigger, better, and more important things to worry about.

I mean unless a guy shanks every other kick, a punter is a punter.

coult44

Reaction score
Guys it's a punter. Give the spot back to Hunter Niswander (who I might add did a great job when he took over for 8 games back in 2020) and let's move on to bigger, better, and more important things to worry about.

I mean unless a guy shanks every other kick, a punter is a punter.

You think that there ginna use that money to sign anyone worth signing. This means we sign 2 guys for 1.8 million. What type of player are those going to be???

slick325

Reaction score
"Team going value shopping ", needs to be the Cowboys credo.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, they had Niswander stashed for day like this. What kind of comp pick does a punter get you?

Right.
Might be one of those contracts that offset a lower end player Dallas will sign, if it qualifies at all.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm surprised we didn't sign him for 10M per since he's coming off his best season.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Anger only signed a one year deal last season. Being he made the Pro Bowl, he now wants more money. How greedy of him knowing Dallas is in a cap hell. Touche'

Croomraider

Reaction score
We need to franchise tag Anger which will run us no more 3 million, way better than any other player on this roster to waste the tag on.