Anne Heche Dead At 53

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The video of her roaring down the street at a frightening rate of speed before driving into that home was insane. While I feel bad for her personal situation, the victims left in her wake of self destruction should not be oart of that.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
When they said "anoxic brain injury", that was a wrap. That's a diagnosis only given by a neurologist and it means it's game over. I suppose you could have a spectrum of damage, but I've only ever seen brain death when that term is used. Pupils are usually not reacting, no reflexes to stimuli, no gag reflex, and imaging is difficult to differentiate between white and grey matter in your brain. You're done when they use that term and if you somehow are not done, your quality of life is going to be significantly worse than it was before.

John813

Reaction score
There were a few videos of her on the stretcher and man it seemed like she was in some pain.

RIP

joseephuss

Reaction score
fentanyl is worse than alcohol by orders of magnitude. You play with that stuff, there isn't a good outcome.

It sounds like it can be even worse when you don't even know you are playing with that stuff. Maybe she didn't know the cocaine she was taking was laced with it. Maybe she did. Either way, that stuff will make it challenging to make wise decisions such as driving a car. People have to plan in advance on getting safe rides because there are drugs out there along with alcohol that inhibit your ability to be logical, so once you start imbibing it is too late. Unfortunate consequences of her own actions.

Big_D

Reaction score
I heard she was a terrible driver even when straight. And that family and friends tried to talk to her about it. Mix that with cocaine and fentanyl and that’s not a good recipe. So many accidents and deaths that could be avoided. Never mind doing that crap at 53 years old. There comes a time to hang up the straw!?? Im 53 and that’s crazy to even think about!

rags

Reaction score
A movie that isn't a known classic or anything, but a movie my family and I watched a lot growing up, with her in it was Six Days, Seven Nights. She was pretty hot in it too, probably what started my attraction to women with shorter haircuts.

I saw that movie as well.

Big_D

Reaction score
A movie that isn't a known classic or anything, but a movie my family and I watched a lot growing up, with her in it was Six Days, Seven Nights. She was pretty hot in it too, probably what started my attraction to women with shorter haircuts.

she looked great in that movie. 28 years old and super cute. I was always a fan of the shorter haircuts too!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What’s crazy is she sat up and was flaying around on the gurney awake (TMZ photos). I thought the doctors put her in an induced coma, but apparently not.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What’s crazy is she sat up and was flaying around on the gurney awake (TMZ photos). I thought the doctors put her in an induced coma, but apparently not.

That was beyond weird. The video shows here being carried into the ambulance and they her head covered - just as they would someone who was already dead. Then all of a sudden, she moves the sheets, sits up and starts reaching for her legs like she was trying to get up. The firefighters don't really react to it and just put her in back of the ambulance. Watching that, you would assume she would be ok eventually- but I guess that was the drugs in her system still keeping her going.

paladin

Reaction score
I really liked her in Return to Paradise.
Sad passing....really glad/amazed no innocent people were hurt
I can understand being young and doing incredibly stupid things....but she's an old lady.
It's been 30 years since I was even "buzzed" and behind the wheel.

rags747

Reaction score
Sad story all around. Some of her organs will/have been donated, I believe they already identified a recipient. RIP Anne…

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That was beyond weird. The video shows here being carried into the ambulance and they her head covered - just as they would someone who was already dead. Then all of a sudden, she moves the sheets, sits up and starts reaching for her legs like she was trying to get up. The firefighters don't really react to it and just put her in back of the ambulance. Watching that, you would assume she would be ok eventually- but I guess that was the drugs in her system still keeping her going.
Same thoughts