Video: Another D Woodson hit

RonWashington

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a penalty in there somewhere in today's game....:rolleyes:

I think it was in the secondary Cowboy hit the Charger text book shoulder pad not helmet and yup here comes the yellow flag “ personal foul unnecessary roughness “ …..forgot which Cowboy it was , a brutal call.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I think it was in the secondary Cowboy hit the Charger text book shoulder pad not helmet and yup here comes the yellow flag “ personal foul unnecessary roughness “ …..forgot which Cowboy it was , a brutal call.
Diggs perfect hit.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Diggs 7

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I know the video was about Woodson's hit, but in that video it states that going into that game, Michael Irvin had 67 catches on the season and 64 of them resulted in first downs.

Think about that .. 64 first downs from 67 catches.

In 2020, Amari had 54 first downs from 92 catches and Lamb had 46 first downs from 74 catches, which were good seasons.

In 2019, Amari had 54 first downs from 79 catches and Gallup had 50 first downs from 66 catches, which with Dak all year were even better than 2020.

DMX690

Reaction score
It is a absolute disgraced that Brain Dawkins is in the Hall of Fame and Darren Woodson can't even get pass the semifinals of voting. It's a freaking joke.