Another Facebook scam

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Technically, he's not wrong. This is a form of social media...but we all know what you mean.

I've always considered forums like this to be different than social media. This is a discussion forum about the Dallas Cowboys, but we don't use our real names and info here. Plus, these type of BBSes have existed since long before anything like MySpace did.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I received a 55 million dollar donation from a Mega millions lottery winner today All they need is my checking account and routing numbers
I loaned that political prisoner in Turkey 10K for his ransom and felt guilty about charging him 50% interest but he hasn't made any payments on the principle yet and I know he is out because I haven't heard from him. When will I learn? This is the 3rd one I've tried to help.

Sammy

Reaction score
I loaned that political prisoner in Turkey 10K for his ransom and felt guilty about charging him 50% interest but he hasn't made any payments on the principle yet and I know he is out because I haven't heard from him. When will I learn? This is the 3rd one I've tried to help.

Never loan money to a political prisoner unless you're willing to make it a gift if they don't pay it back.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They probably tripped and fell down the steps on their way out.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Another thing i loathe regarding FB and other forms of social media is people posting a pic of them tying their shoelaces or making a grilled cheese sandwich. O look at me i just invented a grilled cheese hack by adding Miracle Whip. Its like they think they discovered fire or invented the wheel.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Okay I think I get it you’re not allowed to “promote” Facebook.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm weird, but you Doctor Evil type weird. I'm glad you don't have Elon Musk money cause you'd try to take over the world with it. :D
Just watch what the World Economic Forum is trying to do.
Klaus Schwab IS Dr. Evil
:laugh:
288807989_177652641352884_8237202649568796411_n.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
Most of the info on my FB page is misinformation. For my work, I put down ACME corp, after the Road Runner cartoons. And then I put down that I was born on an island in the pacific (not true). I put down that I'm married (I'm not), and I only have really old photos of myself.
they already know that.
and im not refering to facebook.