But what about first and goal with the game on the line?The defense is young and can’t get stops. The vets stink. It’s just what it is right now.
What about it? They got a penalty and then played for the tie. The Cowboy way.But what about first and goal with the game on the line?
We really miss micah parsons
No runs! Yes, it is the Cowboy way. Since they are bringing in washed up players, how about bringing Zeke in just for the red zone?What about it? They got a penalty and then played for the tie. The Cowboy way.
No runs is inexcusable. For sure.No runs! Yes, it is the Cowboy way. Since they are bringing in washed up players, how about bringing Zeke in just for the red zone?
I promise you the locker room does NOT miss him.We really miss micah parsons
I have to disagree. I think the lack of sacks is the biggest problem in the room. QBs have all day to throw and just about every pass play is a big play on our defense. We're not even moving the QB out of the pocket.To me, sacks are a smidget if the problem. Being smart enough to make a play is the elephant in the room. The game was almost won without a sack but the Cowboys always find a way to “Keystone Cop” a win.
They are in a better situation than the boys, who would have thought that.If I was Crosby I wouldn’t want to leave the raiders for Dallas.
People going to be real mad when they lose to these next 3 sorrry teams that are a combined 1-8.This looks like a 6-11, 7-10 football team. Marching down that path, fast ..
Zero sacks and 1 hit. Lol.For the record, PFF credits the Cowboys with 9 pressures.
![]()
You think it was Dak's fault we didn't get after the QB?Yea, we had no sacks yesterday.
Especially on Shoddy and Dak.
Huh. I have them at 6 sacks.The 49ers don't have a sack this year.
Sorry, I mean allowed. Poorly written by me.Huh. I have them at 6 sacks.
