Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,091
- Reaction score
- 256,075
And is not even suiting up currently.They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year
So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.
I will take that.
Lol. He's finally figured out how to help Dallas.fat Mike is basically our real GM
I hate to be this guy but Micah Parsons impacts games way more than these two combined.They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year
So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.
I will take that.
I don't think you understand the importance of an elite DT let alone that Micah is injured.I hate to be this guy but Micah Parsons impacts games way more than these two combined.
Some like to rag on Micah now even though he clearly was our most (and sometimes only) disruptive player when he was here. I guess, Go Cowboys!I hate to be this guy but Micah Parsons impacts games way more than these two combined.
I remember not having the literal worst defense in the league when he was here and actually making the playoffs though?They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year
So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.
I will take that.
That’s some interesting math.They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year
So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.
I will take that.
Micah being injured in GB doesn't mean he would have been injured here....thats some butterfly effect sht there. But that elite DT hasn't had anywhere near the impact Micah had while here. So maybe not elite?I don't think you understand the importance of an elite DT let alone that Micah is injured.
Elite? Lol.I don't think you understand the importance of an elite DT let alone that Micah is injured.
When the Cowboys were able to break out to multi-score leads, you’re correct. When they weren’t, offenses could be more balanced, and Micah was easier to nullify.I hate to be this guy but Micah Parsons impacts games way more than these two combined.
