another in a long line of countless mocks

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2487510 said:
I look at alot of sites, but the final word is alway NFLDS for me

Well then that's your mistake!
Cause as good as any site is, everyone has a flaw or two!
Bottom line, if 9 out of 10 sites have a player rated as such and such, as much as you like that one site, you have to consider they could be wrong when it comes to one player IF all other sites have him rated much higher is all I'm saying.

ONCE AGAIN!
I'm a GAMBLER!
people on here tell me they know we are not gonna bother drafting a 3-4 N.T. when we have Ratliff who I think is 100% chance gonna be moved to D.e. next year, etcf., and you and the other "KID" "PUNK" think that this site is an end all be all when it comes to ranking players.

So I telll you what, my motto is "PUT UP OR SHUT UP!"

I"m willing to bet WHATEVER anyone else is that Ratliff is not our starting N.T. on opening day next year and now I'll add in that 100% Raji gets drafted within the 1st TWO rounds.

ANY TAKERS?????????????????

Betting seperates the B@@SH$T artists from those who actually believe the B.S. they spew.

So, I'll ask again, PUT UP OR SHUT UP, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS and either make me a SIG BET or else be quiet, cause I'm sick of you guys acting like this ONE WEBSITE is the BE ALL END ALL, and are not taking anything else into consideration.

So plain and simple, this is what seperates the BOYS or "KIDS" from MEN!
Do we have a bet on either of the two?
If not, ZIP IT!

TWO SIG BETS you can join in are!
#1 Ratliff will NOT BE OUR STARTING N.T. next year opening day!

#2 B.J. Raji WILL be drafted in the 1st TWO rounds!

TAKE YOUR PICK, like I said PUT UP or SHUT UP!
I'm willing to put MY REPUTATION on the line, ARE YOU?????????????

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Can I take part in the "Jay Ratliff will not be our starting N.T. next year? .... Please?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2488716 said:
Can I take part in the "Jay Ratliff will not be our starting N.T. next year? .... Please?

ABSOLUTELY, name the bet, how about you get to tell me whatever you wnat me to put in my signiature, like YOU ARE THE KING and I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL and THE COUNT IS THE KING and knows more then I do!
and vice versa, you'd have to put in your sig that "I should of kept my mouth shut cause I thought I knew football but this guy knew more then I will ever know". LOL

So do we got a bet? LOL
At least SOMEONE has the BALLS to BACKUP what they think, so I congratulate you on that fact that you're willing to backup what you say UNLIKE the other PUNKS in here who TALK THE TALK but are AFRAID to WALK THE WALK!

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2488608 said:

I'll take that as you DO NOT want to bet YOUR REPUTATION on nfldraftscout that you so adamently argued they are the BEST SITE and END ALL BE ALL and Bill Walsh and blah blah blah, so basically my offer to make the BET that you denied tells me you REALLY don't believe the B.S. that you just spewed and don't believe nfldraftscout as much as you claim you did, so basically LIKE I SAID, betting is the easiest way to see if the person is just talking out of their a** or not, and you just admitted by not taking the bet that you don't believe in what you say, so I thank you for ADMITTING you were wrong!

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Well what do you know Bob Saccamano, NFLDRAFTSCOUT now has Raji moved up and they rated him the 3rd best D.T. and have him NOW RANKED as a 2nd round draft pick, looks like your END ALL BE ALL SITE is the last to know! LOL

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the fact that you don't know how good NFLDS is proves how big of an idiot you are

I already knew that because you dont' even know what type of players fit the Wade Phillips' 3-4

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2489894 said:
the fact that you don't know how good NFLDS is proves how big of an idiot you are
R U ********?
I SAID IT'S A GOOD SITE MANY TIMES!!!
So WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????????????????

If it's THAT GOOD and you stand behind it 100%, why are you AFRAID TO BET? LOL

I already knew that because you dont' even know what type of players fit the Wade Phillips' 3-4

PLease explain, cause' I'd love to hear how you came to this conclusion!