another pretender to the throne

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I don't care how loathsome the Pats are. I cannot root for this team.

http://img176.*************/img176/2360/91549541tb1.png

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm not sure in what way, shape or form the Giants qualify as "lovable"

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
No doubt, I hate the Giants and hope they lose big.
These NY'ers know how to take a shot, that America's Team silliness is just that.

Woods

Reaction score
I hope the Pats crush the Giants.

It would be miserable for those misfits to actually win the Super Bowl.

I'll root against the Pats next season . . . .

sago1

Reaction score
Agree; I'm rooting against the Giants but I'm sure not a Pats fan.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Why has America taken the Giants to its collective bosom? Because their GM is black!

"Then there is Jerry Reese, the rookie GM chosen on Martin Luther King Day 2007 to replace Ernie Accorsi, who has gracefully carried a powerful, inspirational torch as the NFL's third African-American GM."

Earth to NY Post: the average American has no idea if the Giants even have a GM, let alone his name or his race. This is what you call a jawdropper.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Is there anyway possible for both teams to lose? Thats the only situation that I think would make me a happy camper.

IronCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
The Giants are a ministry!

Please, Let me go puke. This one is hard, the Patriots have a legit shot at being the greatest team in the history of the NFL with a shot at winning 6 or 7 Championships in 10-15 years. But, I cant cheer for the Giants.

Ren

Reaction score
meh i can always go back to hating the Pats after the SB

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why can't the media be creative enough to bestow unique nicknames to every other NFL team? It's been decades since Dallas was nicknamed America's Team and they haven't been able to think of anything original to call every other team since. If Chris Berman can think of nicknames for new players every single year, why can't thousands of his peers do the same for only 31 measly teams? Sad.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;1929100 said:

:puke:

There, I feel better now.:cool:

StylisticS

Reaction score
bbgun;1929100 said:
Agreed. It makes me:banghead: when I see so called Cowboy fans here in the metro area root for the Giants just becuase are playing the Patriots. Under any circumstance should you not root for the NFC East to succeed. They would not root for us so why would we root for them.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img152.*************/img152/7189/citizenwatchad0507gz4cp0.jpg

Boysboy

Reaction score
Giants = MERELY dislike

Eagles = EXTREME hatred

Personally, if the Giants beat the Pats, it won't bother me. Won't root for them, but they're my least hated team in this division anyways. Heck-they DID give us Tom Landry.:)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;1929100 said:

:ralph: There, now that I am done reacting to that picture... If it were possible for both of this year's SB participants to lose then that would be my wish...

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
bbgun;1929126 said:
Why has America taken the Giants to its collective bosom? Because their GM is black!

"Then there is Jerry Reese, the rookie GM chosen on Martin Luther King Day 2007 to replace Ernie Accorsi, who has gracefully carried a powerful, inspirational torch as the NFL's third African-American GM."

Earth to NY Post: the average American has no idea if the Giants even have a GM, let alone his name or his race. This is what you call a jawdropper.

HI-larious.

It's only the third black GM that is the inspirational one. Ozzie Newsome and Rick Smith just weren't that inspiring.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;1929250 said:
Giants = MERELY dislike

Eagles = EXTREME hatred

Personally, if the Giants beat the Pats, it won't bother me. Won't root for them, but they're my least hated team in this division anyways. Heck-they DID give us Tom Landry.:)

how can you just merely dislike the Giants right about now? their Qb is a doofus, and their team is a bunch of crybabies and slap throwers

all those distasteful ingredients topped off w/ the fact that they are in the Super Bowl, gosh, I can't stand them