another pretender to the throne

superpunk

Reaction score
I have a feeling that southern and midwestern sentiment would shift to the Patriots if we showed them the following pics.

252497622_15da9c3ef4.jpg

barber_lg01.jpg

_42761029_michealstrachan220.jpg

That team's got issues.

jgboys1

Reaction score
superpunk;1929365 said:
I have a feeling that southern and midwestern sentiment would shift to the Patriots if we showed them the following pics.

252497622_15da9c3ef4.jpg

barber_lg01.jpg

_42761029_michealstrachan220.jpg

That team's got issues.
:lmao:
I would root for the egirls or the deadskins before the gnats. I hope the Pats blow them out of the building.

Pats = 52
gnats = 7

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
That pic only shows that the majority of the nation hates the pats. It has nothing to do with the Giants being america's team. Next year(even if the Giants happen to win) the label comes back home where it belongs.:starspin

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
DallasEast;1929222 said:
Why can't the media be creative enough to bestow unique nicknames to every other NFL team? It's been decades since Dallas was nicknamed America's Team and they haven't been able to think of anything original to call every other team since. If Chris Berman can think of nicknames for new players every single year, why can't thousands of his peers do the same for only 31 measly teams? Sad.

We could call the Giants "The Army Insects."

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Fortunately. Rooting for the Cheatriots will not be necessary to see the Giants squashed like bugs next Sunday. I plan on observing the game as a alien might observe an small town in the Twilight Zone.

Route 66

Reaction score
jgboys1;1929399 said:
:lmao:
I would root for the egirls or the deadskins before the gnats. I hope the Pats blow them out of the building.

Pats = 52
gnats = 7

To rather root for the Skins over the Giants is disturbing....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy;1929839 said:
To rather root for the Skins over the Giants is disturbing....
Beat me to it. I'm not rooting for any team not named the Dallas Cowboys, but the very thought of rooting for the Commanders makes me physically ill. And I didn't bring my Pepto with me to work today. ****** to hell!

:)

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;1929598 said:
Fortunately. Rooting for the Cheatriots will not be necessary to see the Giants squashed like bugs next Sunday. I plan on observing the game as a alien might observe an small town in the Twilight Zone.
This is the first superbowl ever where I hated both teams so much, that I can't bare to watch.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
dogunwo;1930228 said:
This is the first superbowl ever where I hated both teams so much, that I can't bare to watch.
My sentiments exactly. I really think I might just skip it altogether.

silver

Reaction score
austintodallas;1930274 said:
My sentiments exactly. I really think I might just skip it altogether.

me three. i'm still so disgusted about losing to the giants that i'm still in withdrawal, denial you name it. I, however, will root for the patsies. No way in hell i'll be rooting for the gnats.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1929362 said:
how can you just merely dislike the Giants right about now? their Qb is a doofus, and their team is a bunch of crybabies and slap throwers

all those distasteful ingredients topped off w/ the fact that they are in the Super Bowl, gosh, I can't stand them

problem is they are up against the evil empire led by Darth Sidious Belichick and his evil apprentice Darth Vader Brady.

His imperial storm troopers named Moss, et al are just not likeable.