Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pic.png

My man.

That looks glorious.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Maybe he just needs a change of scenery.
Looking at the Cowboys Cheerleaders is a lot better than drunken slobs in the NY ...oops... NJ stands. :laugh:

Go look at some of his games.. He displays a lot of arm talent and he has some mobility too.. He’s like Joe Burrow with a lless athleticism but athletic enough.

If I’m the Saints I’m trying desperately to get him to replace Breese.

Swagger

Reaction score
Go look at some of his games.. He displays a lot of arm talent and he has some mobility too.. He’s like Joe Burrow with a lless athleticism but athletic enough.

If I’m the Saints I’m trying desperately to get him to replace Breese.
That's actually a great shout and you could see him being a really good move for the Saints.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Darnold. I'm a huge fan.

I'm also not the biggest Prescott fan.

That all said....Prescott is the better player and has a larger upside.

Many of you think Prescott costs 40m a year, but guys like Darnold are free. Hardly. Youre saving 12-15m a year.

You can sign a CJ Moseley type linebacker with the savings. Not a big difference.

Better off sticking with Prescott. Period.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Two 1s, a 3 and Lamb probably gets this done.

If JOnes did that deal that would be the final straw for me LOL not happening but if it did i would find another team to pull for..

good try but i wouldn't give 4th for darnold..that about it low 4th or high 5th..why even try he will be released when trade cant happen get him in here for free..younger version of Dalton

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah I will pass on Donald another example of a highly touted QB who was a complete bust. Would not give up a bag of chips for him

Garbage team with bad coaching. Ryan Tannehill looked a lot better once he got away from Adam Gase, who only the Jets were dumb enough to hire after his Miami debacle.

I wouldn't break the bank, obviously, but I'd kick the tires for the right price.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Coakley and Rowdy will get it done quicker.
Beat me to it. Any trades that does not include Coakley is moot and void. He should be the center piece for all trades. This is from a very informative person who knows what he is talking about-the liquor store clerk.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we can get the Darnold that looked like the second coming of Joe Montana against us two seasons ago I'll take him.
We probably could get that Darnold - for 1 game out of every 7-8.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score

Two 1s, a 3 and Lamb probably gets this done.

What in the heck

Why would we trade 2 1's, a 3, and Lamb for much worse QB than Dak....

Maybe I'd consider us getting Darnold, 2 firsts, and a 3rd for Dak... actually, no thanks. We'd be getting screwed.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sitting at #2 overall, the Jets have a MASSIVE amount of draft equity.
It all depends on how much they love Wilson or Fields. If they REALLY love one of them, then go ahead a grab him.
But man, they could get a high 2021 1st, a 2022 1st and a 2021 2nd by just barely trading down this year.....say to Philly.
They they could really start rebuilding their team

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Garbage team with bad coaching. Ryan Tannehill looked a lot better once he got away from Adam Gase, who only the Jets were dumb enough to hire after his Miami debacle.

I wouldn't break the bank, obviously, but I'd kick the tires for the right price.

At the right price sure, it would not involve a #1 in my view frankly would not give up anything but a 4th at the most

slick325

Reaction score
I'd give up Stephen Jones, cash and a future prospect like Shy Anderson, Jr.

Oh...sorry...not for Sam Darnold. Just period. Take Stephen Jones. Hopefully the cash and the future prospect sweetens the pot for the Jets or any of the 32 teams.

Carry on...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beat me to it. Any trades that does not include Coakley is moot and void. He should be the center piece for all trades. This is from a very informative person who knows what he is talking about-the liquor store clerk.

Maybe that is why Jerry was spotted in one getting inside info. Getting it ready. :laugh: