Twitter: Another QB option for the Cowboys

cowboyec

Reaction score
if Dak we're to leave....i'd trade them cooper rush and a 7th.
nothing more.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I would offer a 2nd conditional-to-1st and a 3rd for him. The 2nd becomes a 1st if Darnold quarterbacks the Cowboys to the NFC Championship game.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
In reality the jury is still out on Darnold as he has played in horrific conditions for a young QB. Problem is that he might be broken as a result but if not, there's still immense upside to him for the right price.

Nah, Darnold has been a turnover machine even in his USC days, its in his DNA. The guy was overhyped just like all the other USC QBs and continues his sub par play. He certainly ain't worth all that at all. If the Jets are trying to get rid of him, does that not tell you something?
The right price is a free looksy.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'd like to see an even-steven swap w/Dak & Adams. Obviously that would never work. So, that's where Darnold comes into the mix. He's only 22 years old, & a trade to Dallas' lights out offense would do wonders for his career.

The haul it would get in return is ridiculous. Two second-rounders (or a first- and a third-rounder) should be enough to make this work.

Both organizations would be freed of the unrelenting contract headaches while adding bright young talents to build around in the process. Seriously, what's stopping them?!
Maybe he just needs a change of scenery.
Looking at the Cowboys Cheerleaders is a lot better than drunken slobs in the NY
:thumbdown:Us ladies will stick to watching the players in tights! @Xelda @maryquality
WpWhy would we trade 2 1's, a 3, and Lamb for much worse QB than Dak....

Maybe I'd consider us getting Darnold, 2 firsts, and a 3rd for Dak... actually, no thanks. We'd be getting screwed.
:hammer:Finally a post w/logic!