Another reason why we should get Javon Walker

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I would trade Julius Jones for Javon Walker straight up.....Green Bay needs a reliable back up to Ahman Green who has been injury prone as of late and we still need a legit 3rd receiver that can move into T Glenn's spot if he's released next season!

What kind of running game would we have then? We don't need Walker. We already have good recievers. Julius Jones is way too important to trade for Walker.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
What kind of running game would we have then? We don't need Walker. We already have good recievers. Julius Jones is way too important to trade for Walker.

We have MB3 and TT....they could get the job done, in the meantime we can draft another running back or claim one off waivers this training camp from a team deep at that position.

Javon Walker would be the perfect replacement if TGlenn is cut after this season. Also don't forget TGlenn has a history of injuries too, I hope he stays healthy especially since he and bledsoe rekindled the chemistry they had back in new england.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
Because Walker going to Philadelphia would simply suck for us. Them having Reggie Brown and Javon Walker. I don't want to see that...

I like Philly being the pits of the NFC East, and this would quickly turn things around.

I also don't want to see a team like New England rebound by getting him. Same with Pittsburgh.

These teams are our chief competition...

they can have Jevon walker all they want...he's only had one good yr in the NFL and he's coming off a torn ACL...some of you people are just VASTLY overrating what kind of player he is...he isnt Jerry Rice or Michael Irvin in their primes...

Owens has the tude problem, but he's alot better player than Jevon Walker

David

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Judging from what I heard on ESPN and NFL Network, Javon Walker isn't going to be traded. His guys are saying that he won't report I know. I wonder who will blink first?

Rumor

Reaction score
not only that but who cares? he is just coming back from an injury seems like an *******...why would we give up something valuable in the draft this year for him?....

Rumor

Reaction score
um again,...never gonna happen....and I think we will eventually do better....