Another Refugee from DallasCowboys.com

Carter

Reaction score
Hello CowboysZone,

im another Refugee from the Cowboys Message Board (~5,5k Posts) that has been shut down a few weeks ago.

I didnt know if i would start over at a new Community since the People over there were really Special and also the Communication Form, but i try it over here since im living in Germany and my wife is a Packers Fan so i got no one to share my 'Boys Feelings with..

Already seen a lot of "old names" from the other site which is great.

Hope you accept another Refugee. Lets go Cowboys. :clap:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hello CowboysZone,

im another Refugee from the Cowboys Message Board (~5,5k Posts) that has been shut down a few weeks ago.

I didnt know if i would start over at a new Community since the People over there were really Special and also the Communication Form, but i try it over here since im living in Germany and my wife is a Packers Fan so i got no one to share my 'Boys Feelings with..

Carter! What's up, brother? Welcome home!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hey, maybe we can do a commercial for donations?

"For just 5 cents a day, you can feed poor little Billy."

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've had a chance to meet a lot of those guys from the other forum. I'd say you're right that they're fairly Special overall. Welcome.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've had a chance to meet a lot of those guys from the other forum. I'd say you're right that they're fairly Special overall. Welcome.
Special as in you want stuffed dolls of us to put in your baby's crib or Special like "we're going to need more short buses"?

kskboys

Reaction score
Special? That's one way of putting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer "mentally mangled"!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm just glad he didn't mean "woman, trapped in a man's body" special. It's okay Lundy, you can come on out. He wasn't talking about you.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello CowboysZone,

Howdy :welcome: