Another Refugee from DallasCowboys.com

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I came here from the DC message boards as well!
Oh yeah? I know everyone from there and don't remember that moniker, you change it? Does your old one have a past you're running from? Tell me, what's your favorite lettuce so I'll really know it's you.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. I'd like this if I could!!
You'll get the Like button soon but you'll need to post some out in the Fan Forum some to get that. When you get your Like button, find all of my posts and Like them and I'll give you some pudding.

BTW, just a warning, they don't love Booger or Garrett here like we did on the old forum. In fact, they seem downright displeased with them.

Reaction score
You'll get the Like button soon but you'll need to post some out in the Fan Forum some to get that. When you get your Like button, find all of my posts and Like them and I'll give you some pudding.

BTW, just a warning, they don't love Booger or Garrett here like we did on the old forum. In fact, they seem downright displeased with them.

Don't like JJ or Garrett?!? Blasphemy!!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Oh yeah? I know everyone from there and don't remember that moniker, you change it? Does your old one have a past you're running from? Tell me, what's your favorite lettuce so I'll really know it's you.
Bacon, and yes i changed it. I was more of a lurker then anything. I have been a part of it since 2004 but they changed my account or deleted it and i could never recover it in like 2007 or 2008 so i never made an account till like 2015 but i was always reading and participating in game day threads. Once jn a while I'd comment. I was active just never posted cause usually someone was doing the crying before i got a chance.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Bacon, and yes i changed it. I was more of a lurker then anything. I have been a part of it since 2004 but they changed my account or deleted it and i could never recover it in like 2007 or 2008 so i never made an account till like 2015 but i was always reading and participating in game day threads. Once jn a while I'd comment. I was active just never posted cause usually someone was doing the crying before i got a chance.
Creeper :muttley: