Another Team Laps Jerry

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lolll dude didn’t throw a single touchdown & had an interception. His defense got 3 interceptions. Y’all look for any opportunity to take whether it’s warranted or not!

So I guess those who are saying that the OL is not an excuse and those who say that franchise QBs find a way to overcome no matter what. will not long be blaming or faulting the OL or any other Cowboys player for Romo not getting to the Conference Championship game. Or is this just a standard that's applied to Dak?

lqmac1

Reaction score
358, 0 TD, 1 int

“That’s a real quarterback“

“His post game interview was so confident. He read defenses and attacked“

“Dak should take notes. That’s how a real quarterback plays“

HAHAHAHAHAH I can see why some of y’all got stuffed in lockers back in high school. Absolute dorks on this message board!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wow, Bengals get to a conference title game before the Cowboy do.
Jerry is going to get drunk as ***** tonight:laugh:
\Darn near rookie coach. rookie quarterback and true rookie kicker. They win and your boy" I know how to get to a Super Bowl" back home and watching. Suck it in,Jerry!

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Defense is just along for the ride huh?
The defense made plays that's for sure. But if you look at our Defense we held SF to 23pts (only 7 in the second half). The No. 1 offense has to have simply a "decent" day to win that game. But the cowboys are front runners and have been since 19'. If they can't knock you out in the first two quarters they struggle, even more so if the other team punches them in the gut to start the game. Also for the Bengals when a play had to be made the line protected, the QB looked for his no. 1 and the No. 1 caught it.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I just wonder if ...
  • Dak
    • Threw it for a bunch of yards
    • 0 TDs
    • 1 Int
    • Was sacked 9 times
  • But the defense
    • produced 3 turnovers
    • stopped one of the best RBs in the NFL to just 3.1 ypc
    • allowed only 2/9 in 3rd down conversions
  • And the Cowboys win ...
How many here would be praising Dak for "leading" the Cowboys to a win?
:huh:

Just asking for a friend.
:muttley:

MikeT22

Reaction score
Bengals in the conference championship game. What a time to be alive. Another owner/GM with the same executives that they've had for 20+ years.

I'm not even ashamed anymore. I'm amused.

It's weird seeing the Bengals make clutch plays and pull out do or die games after being accustomed to seeing them in the Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton years when they were decent but were always undisciplined and a disaster waiting to happen and couldn't win in the playoffs.

The Cowboys are the Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton Bengals.

Big D

Reaction score
The defense made plays that's for sure. But if you look at our Defense we held SF to 23pts (only 7 in the second half). The No. 1 offense has to have simply a "decent" day to win that game. But the cowboys are front runners and have been since 19'. If they can't knock you out in the first two quarters they struggle, even more so if the other team punches them in the gut to start the game. Also for the Bengals when a play had to be made the line protected, the QB looked for his no. 1 and the No. 1 caught it.
and it didn't get called back on a penalty.

hopemsu

Reaction score
A 2nd year quarter back laps Dak on playoff wins.

when is the last time we’ve won a game scoring only 19 points with our defense? If only dak played better defense it wouldn’t take 30 points to win ballgames

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bengals in the conference championship game. What a time to be alive. Another owner/GM with the same executives that they've had for 20+ years.

I'm not even ashamed anymore. I'm amused.

4953562.jpg