Twitter: Another Zeke workout video, just because

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually I am quite smart. Have the degrees and bank account to back that up too. Thanks for asking. Sorry if my skepticism of Zeke running away from Rubbermaids bothers you. Have a nice day.
Well if you were as smart as you profess to be with the degree and bank account to back it up you would realize that it’s the offseason. Zeke looks like he’s working hard on his craft to improve himself as he should. He’s not allowed to go 11 on 11 with pads and tackling. You obviously don’t see that which is why I questioned your intelligence.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Well if you were as smart as you profess to be with the degree and bank account to back it up you would realize that it’s the offseason. Zeke looks like he’s working hard on his craft to improve himself as he should. He’s not allowed to go 11 on 11 with pads and tackling. You obviously don’t see that which is why I questioned your intelligence.
Consider for a moment Zeke’s career trajectory. He has been visibly out of shape for 2 years. My skepticism is well founded.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He runs past garbage cans...WOW. Let’s table this and see if this clown can play winning football when it counts.
put down the mirror and you can see better, that clown was you looking at you..

442b47fc0d37151af84eb60dcc15306b.jpg

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He runs past garbage cans...WOW. Let’s table this and see if this clown can play winning football when it counts.
Do try to curb your enthusiasm.

I know...having any shred of hope and positivity just isn't cool enough for you. You manly man.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am going to be fair with Zeke. I have complained he looks slower every year for several years. But in this video, despite all the sarcasms about the garbage cans, he does look quicker and lighter on his feet. This has been what Zeke has been missing the last couple of years so if this is real, he just may return to the RB we saw his first 2 seasons. Maybe.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
..its positive, and he's pushing what he ought to be doing. As for other realistic facts or conundrums, say.. OL issues, faster and stronger opponents, stamina..etc. Hoping for the best.
What else do these clowns expect? MAYBE HIRE THAT CLOWN WHYJERRY TO TRY TACKING HIM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am going to be fair with Zeke. I have complained he looks slower every year for several years. But in this video, despite all the sarcasms about the garbage cans, he does look quicker and lighter on his feet. This has been what Zeke has been missing the last couple of years so if this is real, he just may return to the RB we saw his first 2 seasons. Maybe.
There...see? That doesn't hurt too much. :D

chagus

Reaction score
Better watch out, man. You're posting "propaganda" videos, You know... "to promote or publicize a particular point of view".

How dare you!

:laugh:

quickccc

Reaction score
Hopes it really works out for him .. i have long said this is the best route to reform- reshape his body- from bulk style to quick-style.

... and just thinking of a 2019 Dak combined with a 2016 zeke would be a damnation azz weaponry that would have opposing teams shaking nervously at the stadium doors !
:yourock:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not concerned with Zeke or the other backs, my concern is the coaching staffs run scheme
The "Scheme" is pound zeke up the middle with an o-line that can't block. When zeke gets tired of getting bashed, he raised his hand and Pollard comes in.

It's a new innovative run scheme by an up and coming OC soon to be HC.