Twitter: Anthony Brown playing with injured finger

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I had a similar injury while playing soccer as a goalie. My pinkie took a straight on shot from the ball. It was bent out of shape pretty bad and I could not bend it completely. After about 3 years, I finally got full motion back and it almost completely returned back to normal shape on its own. I was surprised. I thought it was just something I would have to live with. I forgot all about it and just happened to notice one day that it was back to normal.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Didn't seem to affect this guy from catching the ball.
th

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It should actually help unless the one chance it gets in the way. Good grief
:facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Byron Jones says hes ok with it and he makes 12mil brah.

Browns been in position to make the INTs that means hes covering well, that his primary job make sure the receiver doesn't catch it..

ok so yes finger effects the ability to catch it cleans and maybe hes not aggressively putting out his hands in there and thats ok..just stop grabbing and cover.

Praxit

Reaction score
..ouch! ..is it actually bent like that? Or is he manually separating it?

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Maybe its lack of confidence because of the injury....
You may be correct.

I was half joking but do find his play frustrating as he can play well but then does the dumb stuff too so the tools are there.

Poor catching I can live with, most CBs fit that category. It's the failure to turn his head ever. Just turn it....even half a second...that's all the officials need to see. I can't understand how that can't become a reflex reaction on each play through repetition in training.

Anyway....the wide hands attempt did seem funny at the time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You may be correct.

I was half joking but do find his play frustrating as he can play well but then does the dumb stuff too so the tools are there.

Poor catching I can live with, most CBs fit that category. It's the failure to turn his head ever. Just turn it....even half a second...that's all the officials need to see. I can't understand how that can't become a reflex reaction on each play through repetition in training.

Anyway....the wide hands attempt did seem funny at the time.
Ahh i'd have to go back I didn't realize his hands were that wide...I knew it was a poor attempt at catching it though lol.