Twitter: Anthony Brown playing with injured finger

817Gill

Reaction score
So, this was from last year?? Was there a reason he didn't get it fixed in the off-season?? o_O
Sometimes these things can’t be fixed with surgery as the end of the tweet alluded to. Look at Torrey Holt and Baldy’s hands you’ll see their fingers all over the place.

I had a similar injury on my right pinkie playing basketball in college. Went to the doc and he said I could try to keep bending it back in place but other than that there was nothing medically that could be done. If you ever see a former NFL player look at his fingers, usually one is permanently bent like that. You’d have to completely break the bone to restructure it which is risky in itself.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Sometimes these things can’t be fixed with surgery as the end of the tweet alluded to. Look at Torrey Holt and Baldy’s hands you’ll see their fingers all over the place.

I had a similar injury on my right pinkie playing basketball in college. Went to the doc and he said I could try to keep bending it back in place but other than that there was nothing medically that could be done. If you ever see a former NFL player look at his fingers, usually one is permanently bent like that. You’d have to completely break the bone to restructure it which is risky in itself.

Same here my man. Badly dislocated my right pinky breaking my fall while playing bball in college. Now it looks similar to Brown's pinky. Not quite as bad. But catching a football certainly isn't an issue with a crooked pinky. Typing using that digit is a different story. I actually feel bad for guys like Baldy. His fingers are all over the place.

817Gill

Reaction score
Same here my man. Badly dislocated my right pinky breaking my fall while playing bball in college. Now it looks similar to Brown's pinky. Not quite as bad. But catching a football certainly isn't an issue with a crooked pinky. Typing using that digit is a different story. I actually feel bad for guys like Baldy. His fingers are all over the place.
Exactly it’s not that bad for functionality but it can look odd. Grip strength decreases a bit but yeah guys like Holt and Baldy I can’t even imagine having it that crooked.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Please tell me he's headed to the IR...I know what Ronnie Lott would do....doubt he's that committed...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m not the genius who said any “fool” can catch…

These hands are like fly paper, but I no longer run a 4.5. :thumbup:

All that aside, he sucks.

Why would you defend a player like Brown? What on earth would ever make a devoted Cowboys fan defend a player that hurts our team almost EVERY week? You dont curse the guy out every time he gets beat or commits a penalty?

You homers are a strange brew.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Please tell me he's headed to the IR...I know what Ronnie Lott would do....doubt he's that committed...

Ronnie Lott also said he regretted afterwards. Frankly as much as Brown gets picked on he has held up pretty darn good. TB was horrible and that Raiders game and the PI? at least 2 and I would say 3 of the PI were flat out poor calls. Overall his play has not been bad and has come up with 3 ints on the season and some big stops

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
These hands are like fly paper, but I no longer run a 4.5. :thumbup:

All that aside, he sucks.

Why would you defend a player like Brown? What on earth would ever make a devoted Cowboys fan defend a player that hurts our team almost EVERY week? You dont curse the guy out every time he gets beat or commits a penalty?

You homers are a strange brew.
We 9-4 BABY!!! BE PESSIMISTIC AND NEGATIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We 9-4 BABY!!! BE PESSIMISTIC AND NEGATIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Well, this thread is about Brown and his poor wittle pinky. Maybe you dont have the stomach to talk about it? Maybe not the thread for you. :muttley:

Does it hurt your wittle diaper to admit that Brown is a liability? Its not negative Mr Bling, its just reality.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Ronnie Lott also said he regretted afterwards. Frankly as much as Brown gets picked on he has held up pretty darn good. TB was horrible and that Raiders game and the PI? at least 2 and I would say 3 of the PI were flat out poor calls. Overall his play has not been bad and has come up with 3 ints on the season and some big stops
Amazes me people still try and defend this guy after years of abuse .

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Amazes me people still try and defend this guy after years of abuse .

I think he is having a pretty good season outside of the tampa bay game. Does not mean I don't want Joseph to eventually take the spot and upgrade the position. What I will say in for the most part Brown has done a decent job considering how often the ball is thrown in his direction.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, this thread is about Brown and his poor wittle pinky. Maybe you dont have the stomach to talk about it? Maybe not the thread for you. :muttley:

Does it hurt your wittle diaper to admit that Brown is a liability? Its not negative Mr Bling, its just reality.
I did talk about it and what I said about it you got offended by lol.

Only one in they feelings is YOU. You the one who went out of your way to reply to me I didn't lol. If I knew it was bring your feelings to work day I would've called in. :laugh:

'Mr Bling...." you sound like a moron. I'm not in the mood today go troll someone else you senile twerp.

visionary

Reaction score
Wait, maybe we’re looking at this the wrong way.

so if one finger broke and it caused him to have a career high 3 picks, should we see what happens if he breaks 2 or 3 fingers???