Twitter: Anthony Brown playing with injured finger

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I did talk about it and what I said about it you got offended by lol.

Only one in they feelings is YOU. You the one who went out of your way to reply to me I didn't lol. If I knew it was bring your feelings to work day I would've called in. :laugh:

'Mr Bling...." you sound like a moron. I'm not in the mood today go troll someone else you senile twerp.

I think you are mistaking laughing in your face for getting offended. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Well your signature is some guy with fake gold chains and fake diamonds everywhere. Is that not you? OR are you making fun of that guy?

You wouldn't last 1 minute with me Mr. Bling. :thumbup:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems like the pain would be relieved somewhat if he just had his finger taped for games. Other than that, I'd opt for surgery at the earliest convenience, hoping for a good result. Many players play with far worse injuries and don't look back. Others opt for surgery.

Perhaps his pain tolerance just isn't tolerable enough. Many people simply have a low pain threshold. Unfortunately, Anthony Brown is playing in a sport that demands extra toughness. He'll probably be obliged to "gut it out" for the time being. If he can't stand the pain, surgery is worth a try.

Last edited:

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Sometimes a bent pinkie helps grip the ball better due to curvature of the ball. Just sayin.

Beaker42

Reaction score
It happened last season? Why are we talking about it? lol. I wonder if that pinky makes him hold more because it hooks onto the jersey of the opposing WR? THAT EXPLAINS THANKSGIVING
Why didn’t he have it operated on in the off season?? Tired of these guys doing this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think you are mistaking laughing in your face for getting offended. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Well your signature is some guy with fake gold chains and fake diamonds everywhere. Is that not you? OR are you making fun of that guy?

You wouldn't last 1 minute with me Mr. Bling. :thumbup:
First off, the guy is a picture a philanthropist who was murdered…has nothing to do with his “bling”
But I’m sure some form of jealousy and insecurity has you noticing he has something you don’t.

Last one minute with a mentally challenged senile little person who the only time he sees ****** is when he stares in the mirror. Stop it fake tough guy lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
First off, the guy is a picture a philanthropist who was murdered…has nothing to do with his “bling”
But I’m sure some form of jealousy and insecurity has you noticing he has something you don’t.

Last one minute with a mentally challenged senile little person who the only time he sees ****** is when he stares in the mirror. Stop it fake tough guy lol.

Maybe he got robbed for all his fake jewelry? You think I am jealous of some insecure guy that has to wear bling so everything thinks he is rich? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

As far as tough guy, again................you were the one acting tough. I simply advised you of reality. Which I always do.

Its the homers like you that cant handle the simple truth's.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe he got robbed for all his fake jewelry? You think I am jealous of some insecure guy that has to wear bling so everything thinks he is rich? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

As far as tough guy, again................you were the one acting tough. I simply advised you of reality. Which I always do.

Its the homers like you that cant handle the simple truth's.
I’m embarrassed someone your age is so invested in another poster like you are lol. Why don’t you google how he died twerp? I can tell you weren’t hugged by your mom….

jrumann59

Reaction score
Suck it up butter cup. Who is that HOF Rams receiver from the Greatest Show on Turf that had has on of his fingers shooting off to the side at like 30 degree angle.

Audio: Torry Holt Explains How He Set a Dislocated Finger Mid-Route – BlackSportsOnline

Torry-Holt-Finger-Pic-300x192.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m embarrassed someone your age is so invested in another poster like you are lol. Why don’t you google how he died twerp? I can tell you weren’t hugged by your mom….

What would you know about a mom?

And I looked up twerp and there was some pimp looking piece of trash like that picture you have for a signature. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Is that your hero? Some loser that got shot?

Last edited: