Anthony Brown sucked today **merged**

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He must be wearing a neck brace because the dude can’t turn his head. If he could he would have 4 picks instead of 4 flags.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson would cut him tomorrow. You cannot give up 4 PI calls in ONE GAME. The last one was sooo bad, he should be cut for that alone. You cannot win with players like him.
Set an example, cut him tomorrow and don’t resign him to PS after. He sucks….
The guy acted he didn't know he was playing in a game. They should have pulled him because he was so rattled.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Bench him or flat out release him. Send a clear message. He clealy gives 0 you know what.

After getting flagged the 2nd time he continues to go on and mug the players down field, some of which didnt get called. He should of stopped the bs after the 2nd flag.

They took him off jackson and put diggs on him, and they still went out of their way to attack brown. And he continued the bad behavior, proving their point.

Cowboys coaches lost this game, not pulling dude.

Hes horrible, a few picks he has wont change my mind.

conner01

Reaction score
BS! he sucked but we still win if not for the 2 point try! SCREW Big Mac Mike! You never take points off the board!! Not including the other penalty he screwed up!
The missed extra point was the problem
Going for 2 from the one is a no brainer
Having to go for 2 because you missed an extra point was the problem

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The missed extra point was the problem
Going for 2 from the one is a no brainer
Having to go for 2 because you missed an extra point was the problem

the cowboys put up 33 points without cooper and lamb. It was a good day for the offense

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Hes got to be benched for atleast one game
I have to agree. Lewis didn’t play well today. Game plan against our Offence, stop the run, pressure up the middle in Dak’s face, drop pass or penalty kills our drives.

kevm3

Reaction score

I got on AB, but this is pure reffing trash. They literally handed the Raiders the game. Seems like the league wants to keep the NFC East 'interesting' and not have us run away with it.

fishspill

Reaction score
but he and Lewis overall have been good this year. Sometimes your guys have bad days.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Bench him or flat out release him. Send a clear message. He clealy gives 0 you know what.

After getting flagged the 2nd time he continues to go on and mug the players down field, some of which didnt get called. He should of stopped the bs after the 2nd flag.

They took him off jackson and put diggs on him, and they still went out of their way to attack brown. And he continued the bad behavior, proving their point.

Yeah, no. He’s still better than what we got behind him and we’re still trying to win.

He has a bad day, it happens.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Didn't they say he had gone all season without a penalty?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Im hoping we see Joseph or Wright Thursday