Anthony Brown sucked today **merged**

The Natural

Reaction score
I couldn't understand why Anthony Brown was wearing WHITE gloves against the Black Jerseys of the raiders?! It's easy to see him holding and grabbing receivers even from a far distance with the color contrast.. Diggs was wearing BLACK gloves, which is the smart choice because it's harder to see if he is holding or grabbing the receivers. I'm not sure if he got called for anything today.. I'm absolutely positive Brown would not have gotten called for 4 P.I.'s if he had worn black gloves. The point is why didn't the COACHING STAFF recognize this minute detail?? Can you imagine something like this slipping by Bill Belichek's coaching staff?
Diggs did get called for a hold. Im also not convinced that DBs wearing the same color gloves as the opposing teams jersey is even a “thing”. Diggs wore white gloves against the Eagles dark green jerseys and the Falcons black jerseys. Its not hard to call PI when you play the whole game with your back to the QB, thats AB’s problem, not the damn color of his gloves.

CJ3MEYMX6QKVZTIZ6WWHLH664Y.jpg