Anti-Dak Fan Zone

CCBoy

Reaction score
I've been coming here since the days of the almighty one, who jumped his motorcycle over a cop car, and played for BYU.
Thing is about breaking the law in front of an officer is you can't out run their radios and internet connections in pursuit. It's just a matter of time then.

Our son, who was a truck driver for about 30 years, wiped out on his bike in Tennessee. If another driver hadn't come along and been very observant, he could have died hidden. He is still in a wheel chair recovering for over a year now. It occurred in the early morning hours. No other vehicle involvement and he's already been to court on complications, twice...

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Thing is about breaking the law in front of an officer is you can't out run their radios and internet connections in pursuit. It's just a matter of time then.

Our son, who was a truck driver for about 30 years, wiped out on his bike in Tennessee. If another driver hadn't come along and been very observant, he could have died hidden. He is still in a wheel chair recovering for over a year now. It occurred in the early morning hours. No other vehicle involvement and he's already been to court on complications, twice...
You know who I'm talking about, right?

CCBoy

Reaction score
You know who I'm talking about, right?
I commented about something that was in my world...you intellectually bragging?

While I was stationed in Kentucky, my family had a biker friend who was a member of the Louisville Outlaws, 'Big Fred,' He got a 5 foot trophy for a Harley he hand made. The Hell's Angels didn't mess with the 'Outlaws.'
He was friendly to my entire family, and his wife is still Mayor of a City there...

You knew who that was, right?

LonnieElam

Reaction score

While I was stationed in Kentucky, my family had a biker friend who was a member of the Louisville Outlaws, 'Big Fred,' He got a 5 foot trophy for a Harley he hand made. The Hell's Angels didn't mess with the 'Outlaws.'
He was friendly to my entire family, and his wife is still Mayor of a City there...

:lmao::lmao: It must be the same person. LMAO. Bike Murke, the zone historian.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

Arriving at the campground at Sturgis, the kid on the ATV set out to lead us to a spot in the sun, which was pretty much the entire place except for one area that had trees growing next to a creek. Told him we wanted the shade. He said no you don't to which the response was, yes we do. Kid shrugged and said ok. Arriving at the spot, feet weren't even off the pegs yet when surrounded by a half dozen Outlaws. A short, friendly conversation ensued. Satisfied we were not a threat they left us with an invitation to come over later for a beer later on.

Next day, heading out towards Montanna, came across a massive police presence outside of Deadwood. Turns out that a fight between 81 and the Outlaws ended with a deceased Outlaw.

Always wondered if I had met him the night before.... and HA will most assuredly mess with Outlaw, or anyone else.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does anyone here care whether someone likes Prescott or not?

Why do they care if someone is negative or positive?

How anyone feels about any sports team doesn’t mean that reflects on anything in their more important personal life. There is no connection.

Stop referring to someone’s private life based on the fact you don’t like their opinion of this player or team.

ESisback

Reaction score

How anyone feels about any sports team doesn’t mean that reflects on anything in their more important personal life. There is no connection.

Stop referring to someone’s private life based on the fact you don’t like their opinion of this player or team.
Humans have a fascination with extremes—someone that’s “rah rah”, in a perpetual upbeat mood, and someone who’s constantly crying, never happy. Well balanced is seen as boring by far too many.

75boyz

Reaction score

Amen and AMEN again.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

you dang tree hugger..... the crybaby dak lovers are the new generation. They don't know if they are boys or girls and can chop their crap off at any time if their feeling gets hurt........tree hugger....