Anti-Dak Fan Zone

ESisback

Reaction score
Society didn't make us take all those injured players and drugheads.
Of course not. I’m just saying the evolution of the game through societal influences has had a great impact. Also, every team has had bad picks.

75boyz

Reaction score
you dang tree hugger..... the crybaby dak lovers are the new generation. They don't know if they are boys or girls and can chop their crap off at any time if their feeling gets hurt........tree hugger....
LOL

kskboys

Reaction score
Of course not. I’m just saying the evolution of the game through societal influences has had a great impact. Also, every team has had bad picks.
Both true.

However, our "bad picks"(More like odd picks) have kept us from winning playoff games. In fact, even more relevant is the picks we didn't make, while ignoring weaknesses. Or worse, not even recognizing weaknesses.

ESisback

Reaction score
Both true.

However, our "bad picks"(More like odd picks) have kept us from winning playoff games. In fact, even more relevant is the picks we didn't make, while ignoring weaknesses. Or worse, not even recognizing weaknesses.
My point is ALL teams have this.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I don't like Dak's choice of some of the products he has chosen to promote.
Can't be more specific here.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Dak's new beer commercial isn't that bad. The only thing missing for realism is his pit bull running around terrorizing the neighborhood.