Antonio Brown doesn't report to Squealers today

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We've been complaining ALL offseason how we don't have great WRs outside of maybe Beasley (a slot chap), and Gallup needs a WR mentor. AB would be the BEST thing that could happen for Gallup here.
do you think the steelers are looking to make a trade? nope

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Maybe @CPanther95 can correct me but the times I've watched Pitt, Big Ben is fearless throwing AB the ball. Dude makes contested catches and Ben will throw the ball to him in single double/triple coverage.

AB wants the ball, and will let everyone know.

Will Dak be comfortable enough throwing to a double covered AB?
I bet AB won't be happy if he stats look like 4 catches for 50 yards here.
you mean AB complains about not getting the ball enough???? no way... he is a team guy and wouldnt complain to the QB would he? Well crap, I guess that means we cant have AB, because Dak needs QB friendly WRs that just go along with the flow of the game. We would not want to force it into a WR that was covered.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Go get him Jerry. Antonio Brown is the answer to our WR problems. Immediate impact, rare player. Offer Pittsburgh the Roy Williams deal. Its all in now while we got Dak and Zeke on rookie deals.
If Jerry Rice played for this Cowboys team he would have about 50 catches for 700 yards and ... maybe 4-5 TD receptions.

Some of you that love to research stuff.... do me a favor. List who you think is the top 8 all-time WRs. Then go look and see who their QBs were..... I can promise you it wasnt a qb that was throwing for 160-200 yards every game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Antonio Brown’s agent should be advising him NOT to come to Dallas.

His reputation as one of the best WR’s in the league will immediately see a negative impact in Garrett’s Pop warner scheme. Then when he doesn’t produce, people will say “he fell off” and that’s how he’ll be remembered.
So when Dez was kicking *** and became one of the best WR in the game... was he playing under JG pop warner scheme????

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Jerry Rice played for this Cowboys team he would have about 50 catches for 700 yards and ... maybe 4-5 TD receptions.

Some of you that love to research stuff.... do me a favor. List who you think is the top 8 all-time WRs. Then go look and see who their QBs were..... I can promise you it wasnt a qb that was throwing for 160-200 yards every game.

You missed my point. Its going to take a guy like Antonio Brown flopping in Dallas before Jerry realizes Dak can't conduct a passing attack.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Id trade him in the offseason if I were them. They are heading toward a rebuild and JuJu is the future at WR

jrumann59

Reaction score
Dez Bryant tirade?? lol, yeah, like a WR having a tirade had never happened until Dez Bryant arrived in Dallas
I have no issue with player tirades, I used Dez like to prove a point. I think tirades can be "good" if done right. Every locker room has few over dramatic type leaders and they also have the quiet and reserved. Nothing wrong with either style. I remember a time when people here criticized the lack of the "loud" out spoken leaders on the team.