Antonio Brown Released

Pass2Run

Reaction score
No team in NFL history has ever dealt with this level of insanity.

The Raiders tried, it blew up in their faces.

No team, knowing what happened in Oakland, will subject their locker room to AB.

You forgot Greg Hardy?

Terrell miss-the-first-round-HOF-ballot Owens?

Dez slaps his mama.

Spellman threatening flight crew, and several other incidents.

Haley blowing up and throwing stuff at Jones...

No team, in NFL history, ever.

Riiight.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You forgot Greg Hardy?

Dez slaps his mama.

Riiight.
Most people apparently have forgotten several bad Cowboys player incidents. Like “No Pants” Lance Rentzel, the talented but troubled Cowboys WR from ‘67-70 who exposed himself to a 12 year old girl in 1970.

Or Rafael Septien the talented Cowboys K who pleaded guilty for indecency with a child. Really, really bad stuff.

Although not a criminal, the Cowboys had to deal with the super talented but troubled RB Duane Thomas, who in our first SB winning season in 1971 refused to speak at all to ANYONE during The whole season- coaches, players or the press. By 1972, the team was so fed up with his weirdness, they traded him.

And those are just the ones off the top of my head. Probably forgetting others. Yeah, the Cowboys have dealt with some crazy stuff too.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
You forgot Greg Hardy?

Dez slaps his mama.

Riiight.

Please, spare me this ignorance.

Not one of the players you named blew up before their first game.

Brown did not make to his first Raider game.

Let that sink in: $30 million in guarantees, and he didn’t make it to game 1.

Show me someone who crashed through two teams in a matter of months.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
He probably planned to never play a down for the Raiders. He got traded to a crappy team. He did everything he could to get kicked off the team and it worked.

Granted he lost all his guaranteed money but that was the cost.

Or he’s THAT messed up in the head to cause this drama. Probably a bit of both.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Most people apparently have forgotten several bad Cowboys player incidents. Like “No Pants” Lance Rentzel, the talented but troubled Cowboys WR from ‘67-70 who exposed himself to a 12 year old girl in 1970.

Or Rafael Septien the talented Cowboys K who pleaded guilty for indecency with a child. Really, really bad stuff.

Although not a criminal, the Cowboys had to deal with the super talented but troubled RB Duane Thomas, who in our first SB winning season in 1971 refused to speak at all to ANYONE during The whole season- coaches, players or the press. By 1972, the team was so fed up with his weirdness, they traded him.

And those are just the ones off the top of my head. Probably forgetting others. Yeah, the Cowboys have dealt with some crazy stuff too.
Hollywood Henderson.... didnt he have cocaine in a water bottle? Whats his name, Longley, didnt he sucker punch Roger? The list is not short.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please, spare me this ignorance.

Not one of the players you named blew up before their first game.

He won't be able to produce that data. Don't push to hard, or he will clam up.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Alfred Morris is a known coach killer and locker room menace.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Everyone saying no to Mr.Big Chest right now. One injury to a key WR and we'll see how people feel.

I am glad I stayed away from fantasy football this year. So many unknowns.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lol, yep. Let Cooper blow his knee tomorrow and watch how many would change their tune. If we could cut him weigh no repercussions, I'd do it. He'd behave knowing he needs the new deal.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Great post, by the way.