Antonio Brown Released

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t even think about it JJ. Do not rent this kid for the year. But could you imagine Cooper, a improved Gallup and brown. With Cobb. Dak would have 0 excuse.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The funny thing is that they had Amari.....not that Amari production wise is on the level of Antonio but talented with no character issues at all. Chucky got some explaining to do

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Jerry's on the horn with Rosenhaus right now.

I can feel it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd say Owens was up there. No doubt he was up there right with him.

And we signed him.

It's almost like history repeating itself.

I find it funny fans are in denial.

The first place you'd expect him to sign is in Big D.

Fans think there's been this huge "right kind of guy" culture change.

And that's pretty funny.

When it comes down to it, Jerry will always be a sucka for football talent even if they are bad humans.

It's a gamble he's proven he'll take every time.

Anything for a championship.

Oh, I almost forgot to add Greg Hardy after I was asked to name one player like AB we've signed in the past.

I gave five..

And none of them acted this erratic?

Dez slapped his own mama.

Haley threw his jersey in Jones' face.

Spellman was just so nuts he wasn't even coherent sometimes.

Owens was a bipolar, tantrum throwing narcissist and a locker room cancer. But we signed him.

Hardy beat his woman and acted a fool his first year as a Cowboy..

Dallas is likely on the phone with Antonio Bryant right now if history is any indication.

Some of what you posted is unfounded. I guarantee you will not be able to produce these so-called facts.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't speak in generalities then run away.

Which part?

Why am I on the hook for your statement. I was called out for making these type of comments, but I guess that only goes for certain posters. You are using rumor as fact, but want me to substantiate my post.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Why am I on the hook for your statement. I was called out for making these type of comments, but I guess that only goes for certain posters. You are using rumor as fact, but want me to substantiate my post.

Right.

As in which part wasn't true?

Which part is a rumor?

I'm speculating the Cowboys will be making Brown an offer based on history.

Which part is rumor?

You're gong to duck out because you can't specify which part isn't true..

So funny.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
People thinking AB will play on a one-year, relatively inexpensive "prove it" deal don't know enough about Antonio Brown. He'll stay home before he does that.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
People thinking AB will play on a one-year, relatively inexpensive "prove it" deal don't know enough about Antonio Brown. He'll stay home before he does that.

Well then he's played his last game in the NFL. He said in March he was willing to walk away if he couldn't play on his terms. I guess we'll find out if he was speaking the truth.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Kansas City gave $54 million to a guy who choked a pregnant woman, so I believe someone out there will take a chance.

Them

Reaction score
Crazy to the nth degree. Even crazier is some team will sign him. I hope it is not the Cowboys.

...LOL...The Cowboys FO have proven that they can be dysfunctional at times....but I believe it's safe to say that they will avoid AB...:star:

Pass2Run

Reaction score

No, it would be an expensive one-year deal.

Not a cheap one.

But a one-year deal nonetheless.

Cowboys have the cap space this year.

Brown likely wants to wait until the new cap comes out anyway to sign a deal.

That's when a self-proclaimed entrepreneur like Brown will want to cash in.

He'd also want the business benefits and the endorsement deals he'd get from the star on his new Dallas Cowboys helmet — as en entrepreneur.

For the record, I'm fine without this guy.

I just know booger is impulsive and has never been able to resist this type of temptation from this type of player.

What's changed now?

I'm going to bet nothing.

Nothing has changed.

The Cowboys will make a serious run at Antonio Brown.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's going to be a diva about getting paid more than teams will be willing to pay him. I don't think he ever plays again.