Antonio Brown Released

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Philly just shuffled some money around...AB signing coming soon?

If I were to rank likely

Seattle
NE
Feagles
Texans - they are all in this year

Ron12

Reaction score

If I were to rank likely

Seattle
NE
Feagles
Philly will never sign him Doug Pederson would never have him in his locker room just by you're post I can tell you don't know anything about how the Eagles operate

Ron12

Reaction score

If I were to rank likely

Seattle
NE
Feagles
Just guessing but you should not believe the media AB is going to have to crawl this time & its long over due this jerk needs to be put in his place !

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Dude is limiting his income......Quick,fast and in a hurry. I have a saying I had to learn the hard way. Listen AB, "Don't let you pride get in the way of your sense of well being." Live long my friend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Philly will never sign him Doug Pederson would never have him in his locker room just by you're post I can tell you don't know anything about how the Eagles operate
I don’t think Pederson would have a say in the manners seems like if Howie wants him he’d get him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dude is limiting his income......Quick,fast and in a hurry. I have a saying I had to learn the hard way. Listen AB, "Don't let you pride get in the way of your sense of well being." Live long my friend.
Well, he did go on record saying he doesn't need the NFL anymore and now it's just a want.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did you not just get D Jackson back on team?

Is this not the same team knuckle head Michael Bennett played for?

Wasn't Jalen Mills just in trouble for fighting outside a night club?

Yup I must be totally confused on Pederson and his group of choir boys. I forgot they never would take on someone with issues.

But then again I tend to follow Dallas and don't troll on other teams message boards. So you might be right.

TheStarInFLA

Reaction score
How can anyone want to bring this guy in? Have you paid any attention to this saga? AB is absolutely mental. He's far beyond what TO or anyone else has been. Dude needs psychiatric help, and I'm not joking.

You know you’ve crossed into next level crazy when the legal team at NFL Network allows its pundits to openly speculate about what type of mental illness you have, for crying out loud.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Well, he did go on record saying he doesn't need the NFL anymore and now it's just a want.
Shame to limit ones income over ego. He will regret it in years to come. It's also a shame to exit talent thats fun to watch. Reminds me of Ted Nugent.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He needs a week to week contract, if any at all. At this rate he might make all 32.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Shame to limit ones income over ego. He will regret it in years to come. It's also a shame to exit talent thats fun to watch. Reminds me of Ted Nugent.
Mmm... philosophical. Me likey.

Garddog

Reaction score
LMAO, Andre Ware doing Ms State game today just roasted AB during the broadcast. "How do you burn 30 million like that, it just reeks of stupidity!"

TheStarInFLA

Reaction score
Randy Moss was a saint compared to this JackAss!

I don’t understand. Have these guys making these comparisons TO, Moss, Dez, been watching what this guy has been doing just over the last TWO WEEKS ALONE? And this is what we are allowed to know about ! This guy is certifiable.