Antonio Brown Released

Sydla

Reaction score
I wonder if once he got to Oakland he realized he didn’t want to play there so he tried to get himself cut.

Ron12

Reaction score
I don’t understand. Have these guys making these comparisons TO, Moss, Dez, been watching what this guy has been doing just over the last TWO WEEKS ALONE? And this is what we are allowed to know about ! This guy is certifiable.
Can not agree more he just Burned a 30 Million Dollar contract & no one sees the problem AB is Mentally Sick something is way wrong with him his agent Drew has always been an Idiot !

Last edited:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The Raiders didn't disrespect him. He disrespected them and himself.
I'm sure he barely wanted to be on that dumpster fire team anyway. Then got a 50k fine in the mail and that's all she wrote. He didn't want to be there. If he doesn't get fined 50k this never would have happened.

Sydla

Reaction score
He doesn't need to. He doesn't NEED the job. He sees mayock a man and peer not his boss. Mayock tried to treat him like a regular employee. Both are at fault. Everyone knows you don't treat star players like everyone else. Now maybe mayock wanted him off the team. At the end of the day if I had his money I'd smack my boss and quit if I felt he came at me sideways.

Brown is a total clown. Always has been.

There is no reason to post a copy of the fine letter unless you want a confrontation, which he got.

Mayock probably should not have aired this out on the practice field but Brown made this public when he tweeted the letter.

The guy is an arrogant, self absorbed, spoiled brat.

TheStarInFLA

Reaction score
Good God no

Why not? Cowboys fans should be praying that the Eagles would do it. Imagine the first time Wentz has a choice and chooses Ertz over AB?! Lord have mercy it would take two offensive linemen to pull AB off of Wentz.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Brown is a total clown. Always has been.

There is no reason to post a copy of the fine letter unless you want a confrontation, which he got.

Mayock probably should not have aired this out on the practice field but Brown made this public when he tweeted the letter.

The guy is an arrogant, self absorbed, spoiled brat.
They made the mistake of fining him to begin with. With no previous communication about the matter.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I'm sure he barely wanted to be on that dumpster fire team anyway. Then got a 50k fine in the mail and that's all she wrote. He didn't want to be there. If he doesn't get fined 50k this never would have happened.

I'm sure he didn't want to be in Oakland. Still wasn't disrespected. Fining a player for missing practices is typical and sending the fine in the mail is standard procedure. If he doesn't skip practice, he doesn't get fined.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
And he gets what he wanted all along. To be in free agency and be able to pick his team.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I may be wrong we are all guessing but AB I think will not find signing with another team that easy that contract will be a lot different then any other he ever signed ! Protecting the Team will be a Big part of it !

You want to retract that statement?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I'm sure he didn't want to be in Oakland. Still wasn't disrespected. Fining a player for missing practices is typical and sending the fine in the mail is standard procedure. If he doesn't skip practice, he doesn't get fined.
And he got what he really wanted to be on a competitive team. Standard procedure for the 1 million a year guys.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Of course the Pats signed him, that was completely obvious from the second he was released.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I'd bet my toe he doesn't go to the Pats.

He's more likely to land in Dallas than the Pats.

Although I can't see him being happy here with all the competition.

And he'd be a cry baby about not perpetually getting the ball, like Dez.

Pony up!