Antonio Brown Released

J817

Reaction score
Crazy.

Wanted to see him play actually and see how he produced with another QB throwing him the ball.

Hopefully all his problems are fame related and not actual CET.

He's done in the NFL

CTE? How many players in the NFL have you seen act like this? The closest I can think of is maybe TO, but even he didn’t pull crap like this. This is Brown being a POS point blank period.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I have a feeling he'll land in Dallas.

Just a hunch.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

I hope they pass on this dufas.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I could see a team like Cincinnati calling his agent, but I don't see Brown playing on a 1 year prove it type contract or chasing a ring.

He'll want paid since he just flushed $30 million. If no one wants to pay him I could see him walking away.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I read the the Safety Abrams they drafted was a nut case too,the raiders attract crazy.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is so Jerry Jones. If there was something that could get Dak to be worth 35 million a year, giving him AB would be it

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Where ever he goes, the team as to accept him as their NEW #1 WR coz he's a certified apha dog. Also he now the can of player any coach or GM is risking their career bringing him in. I don't see him having many takers but all it takes is one team.

Lutonio

Reaction score
CTE? How many players in the NFL have you seen act like this? The closest I can think of is maybe TO, but even he didn’t pull crap like this. This is Brown being a POS point blank period.

Yep. Ryan Clark said over the summer that Brown was always this way. This is more diagnosis level personality disorder stuff.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Ravens fans at work said last week they would welcome him with open arms if he were cut. It would be hilarious to see him in Balt with his cousin.

J817

Reaction score
Where ever he goes, the team as to accept him as their NEW #1 WR coz he's a certified apha dog. Also he now the can of player any coach or GM is risking their career bringing him in. I don't see him having many takers but all it takes is one team.

Seahawks, Patriots, maybe the Eagles.