Antonio Brown Released

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
One of my favorite threads so far this year was the person suggesting we trade Gallup for Mr. Big Chest. He may have been just trolling though with such a dumb idea.
Yeah that OP is a known troll, he has done stuff like that for many years on other Cowboys boards too.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
One of my favorite threads so far this year was the person suggesting we trade Gallup for Mr. Big Chest. He may have been just trolling though with such a dumb idea.

We may not have to trade anything, though.

That'd be the upside.

And I can almost guarantee, he wants to play in Dallas.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Crazy to the nth degree. Even crazier is some team will sign him. I hope it is not the Cowboys.
He will probably sign for 2 mil a year with the patriots or he will go where most players go at the end of their career. The Commanders!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We may not have to trade anything, though.

That'd be the upside.

And I can almost guarantee, he wants to play in Dallas.

I'm sure he wants to play anywhere other than the two places that got rid of him.

If the media wouldn't shut up about him in Oakland, they sure as hell won't in Dallas. He just won't work here, we don't have a coach or owner who can handle divas. It is what it is.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why? He did the same thing in TB, tore the team apart. Same thing here.

He didn't really "tear" TB apart, he actually brought in players that put them over the top and they won a Super Bowl. The problem with his time in Tampa is the fact that he simply couldn't find a QB, which he has talked about.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It won’t work in Dallas. It just won’t for so many reasons.

I think the opposite, because he'd be on his last leg, and we could easily dispose of him and still be good.

We have the personnel to drop him, again, like a bad habit if he became too much in the locker room. Wherever he lands, is his last team.

He does this again, he'll be done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For someone that appreciates diva drama queens, I figure this is right up your alley.

Oh because I like Dez and don’t fall for the narrative that the media tried to pin on him?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think the opposite, because he'd be on his last leg, and we could easily dispose of him and still be good.

We have the personnel to drop him, again, like a bad habit if he became too much in the locker room. Wherever he lands, is his last team.

He does this again, he'll be done.

AB has made it clear that he doesn’t care.. You think being on his “last leg”matters to him? Lol.. He’s a nut.

Dallas is focused on the prize and this guy won’t add anything to it.

If we had Tony Romo then I’d consider it but we don’t so it’s pointless to bring in a guy like this to play with Dak.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It won’t work in Dallas. It just won’t for so many reasons.

Jerry Jones once embraced a WR with open arms who feuded with his former team so badly, he became a pariah not 6 months after being a Super Bowl hero. That’s the feat of all feats, he did sit-ups in his driveway and Jerry didn’t care because it sold tickets for the Dallas Cowboys.

Jerry once signed a guy who was 3 months out from paying off a woman under the table; a woman who was suing him for showing her his assault rifle collection and asking which she’d like him kill her with.

Jerry is currently backing a pathological drug addict in his attempt to return from a year long suspension in the same offseason a separate pathological drug addict that Jerry was also backing actually chose weed over playing for the Cowboys.

This would be child’s play in comparison

Blake

Reaction score
Oh because I like Dez and don’t fall for the narrative that the media tried to pin on him?

ed-basmaster-psh.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
All of his antics up until now point to him not wanting to play. Now whether it's just for the Raiders or just in general I don't know. Well find out.