Antonio Brown Released

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Those even thinking the Cowboys would consider this are way off.

Our two main starters are very good, young and drama free

Yeah it’s not even really worth discussing.

Dallas is focused on winning a championship. If they were focused on entertaining I think they would be all over this but this team doesn’t have a hole at WR and they are not going to lose focus of the prize.

Dallas and AB has like a 5% chance of happening.

He needs to go to a team that has a legit QB and not a bus driver type like we have anyways.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Some of the teams people are suggesting won't touch this fool with a ten foot pole.

I think it's more likely he doesn't play at all.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Idk what to make of this......

But he’s way too old to act like a child.....there’s a way to handle stuff you have an issue with

I wouldn’t even think about signing him

A move that might make sense...is Green Bay. They already got a W for the week. AB can sign today...so that gives him a week to get on board.

cern

Reaction score
Idk what to make of this......

But he’s way too old to act like a child.....there’s a way to handle stuff you have an issue with

I wouldn’t even think about signing him
age and maturity are not mutually exclusive.

JayFord

Reaction score
The Giants learned their lesson with OBJ can't see them going down that road again besides I think Brown can use some Mental Help like right now !

I agree if they signed AB they would have to issue OBJ an apology

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Giants learned their lesson with OBJ can't see them going down that road again besides I think Brown can use some Mental Help like right now !
true I agree, the League and RG should step in and put him on the exempt list and see if they can help him, wouldn't let him be avaibale to lay this year until he gets his head right.. isnt that what the league should be doing?

I believe no team will offer enough salary or guaranteed money for him to want to sign..crazy turn of events for sure..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Was Moss? Is Gordon? I can see NE taking a chance with Brown.
Browns worse then all them put together, NE wont offer him much of a contract, if money is what drives the guy , he wont sign for what Bill will offer..they or most teams would be smart, most likely wait to game 2 so they dont have to guarantee his salary..

MCMetal69

Reaction score
AB is gonna' have the men in white coats carrying butterfly nets chasing him pretty soon...................................

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
AB is an anomaly. I mean I haven’t seen a player act the way he is acting. This situation is a little unprecedented to me to declare he is not NE’s “type of player”. Brown was on a team I’m sure he deemed as inferior. Would he even bring up the helmet thing in NE? Would he get into a shoving match with Bill? I say no. He may have been a bad guy when he was with the Steelers but we surely never heard about it. Not to this extent anyway. We heard about his beefs with Roethlisberger and we saw his pouts on the sidelines but I can’t remember him protesting league rules and screaming at GMs up in Pittsburgh.

Look at what he just said:

“they want me to conform to that same system that has failed me all those years.”

This is a man who is adamant he doesn’t follow rules. This isn’t from 2013 or last year, this is from yesterday. This is what Belichick would never put up with.