Antonio Brown?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Would you kick the tires on Antonio in 2020? Cooper is likely leaving Dallas so how about Antonio? This thread only factors in if he isnt suspended.

Would you?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
To think I had a headache from last night....the idea of Antonio Brown doesn't help.

EJK24

Reaction score
Hes a good WR.

I just think Antonio is hitting rock bottom but with right enviroment could recover

He could recover in one of many state penitentiaries or homes where guys in white suits put you in a nice padded room all by yourself.

Hes a loose cannon and doesnt deserve to be in the league. Talent is one thing, being a ticking time bomb who causes issues everywhere he goes offsets that though.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Dudes a nut case. Three teams in two years. Talent doesn’t always triumph stupidity
I wonder.

I agree he hasnt been looking well. However if he isnt suspended that would mean NE probably didnt need to cut him. Also, Pittsburgh situation was he said she said. Oakland was a bad look though.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
He could recover in one of many state penitentiaries or homes where guys in white suits put you in a nice padded room all by yourself.

Hes a loose cannon and doesnt deserve to be in the league. Talent is one thing, being a ticking time bomb who causes issues everywhere he goes offsets that though.
Post 16 explains my thoughts. I dont disagree fully though

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
If he retains Garrett, yes by all means sign AB......long term......I would wish nothing but bad things for Jerry.