Antonio Bryant...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Antonio seems a bit more grown up now. I was expecting to see him ranting and raving up and down the sidelines when they ruled that was a fumble. I hope things work out for him. He's got too much talent to waste.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ozzu said:
Antonio seems a bit more grown up now. I was expecting to see him ranting and raving up and down the sidelines when they ruled that was a fumble. I hope things work out for him. He's got too much talent to waste.
I don't think he knows where he is.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
I dont think he knows WHO he is, lol, what a joke. He did get rocked though!!
It was clean and legal, but he got nailed. I give him credit for getting up.

I wonder if he's looking for his cell phone though because you know he hears it ringing.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Who cares - he's another Lacewell/JJ reject

I hope he gets jacked up again!

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Ozzu said:

Well, He just kicked the ball that was laying on the ground because he couldn't come back and make the catch. He did it right in front of the ref after the play was over. I'm suprised he didn't get flag.

Sad, So much talent.. but so hot headed.

calico

Reaction score
yeah, that was the same old AB...kicking the ball like a ***** and walking away like a duck.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Pats Scouts actually upgraded a Pitt CB that decked AB. True Story...

playit12

Reaction score
Sadly I'm not getting to watch the game... but he seems to have finished with a good stat line.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
playit12 said:
Sadly I'm not getting to watch the game... but he seems to have finished with a good stat line.

Really, that's all that AB is concerned with. His stats.

He scored a TD with 27 seconds left to make it 34-21.

Spurs21Cowboys22

Reaction score
While on the subject of AB, here is a true story from a couple weeks ago... long, but entertaining (at least when I was there):

I was at a sports bar watching the Cowboys/Cards game and the Cleve/Texans game was going on. I don't know how it started exactly, but this Cowboys fan and Browns fan started getting into it. The Browns fan made a huge deal out of the AB trade. He even said "that was the best trade in franchise history." The Cowboys fan laughed and started saying how the Cowboys don't even need him and that they are loaded with WRs already.

AB caught a 50+ yard pass and the Browns fan went all 'nuts' at the Cowboys fan about it. The Cowboys fan just kept laughing. As it turned out, the Cowboys took that game by the horns, while the Browns started to struggle with the Texans. The Cowboys fan increased the trash talk to no end and started trashing the entire Browns organization. I thought it was funny as hell. Eventually, the Browns fan acknowledged "yes, we (cleveland) are a bad team," while the Cowboys fan just kept laughin. The two fans started bashing each other, personally. That's when the trash talking got the funniest. Ahh good stuff.

It feels so good to have the Cowboys back as a quality team! :)