Antonio Bryant...

Rush 2112

Reaction score
Spurs21Cowboys22 said:
While on the subject of AB, here is a true story from a couple weeks ago... long, but entertaining (at least when I was there):

I was at a sports bar watching the Cowboys/Cards game and the Cleve/Texans game was going on. I don't know how it started exactly, but this Cowboys fan and Browns fan started getting into it. The Browns fan made a huge deal out of the AB trade. He even said "that was the best trade in franchise history." The Cowboys fan laughed and started saying how the Cowboys don't even need him and that they are loaded with WRs already.

AB caught a 50+ yard pass and the Browns fan went all 'nuts' at the Cowboys fan about it. The Cowboys fan just kept laughing. As it turned out, the Cowboys took that game by the horns, while the Browns started to struggle with the Texans. The Cowboys fan increased the trash talk to no end and started trashing the entire Browns organization. I thought it was funny as hell. Eventually, the Browns fan acknowledged "yes, we (cleveland) are a bad team," while the Cowboys fan just kept laughin. The two fans started bashing each other, personally. That's when the trash talking got the funniest. Ahh good stuff.

It feels so good to have the Cowboys back as a quality team! :)

That reminds me of this one time.........at band camp.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
that was a nice hit but i doubt it will be on jakked up, maybe if it was a different week, but there were a lot of great hits today, mike tice might even be on there

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Rush 2112 said:
Really, that's all that AB is concerned with. His stats.

He scored a TD with 27 seconds left to make it 34-21.
Did he spike the ball over the goalpost? :D

Spurs21Cowboys22

Reaction score
DeWare94 said:
that was a nice hit but i doubt it will be on jakked up, maybe if it was a different week, but there were a lot of great hits today, mike tice might even be on there

Gibril Wilson's hit on Brad Johnson was the top hit I saw today. He got jacked up! I saw Leonard Little get 'decleated.' That will probably make his list.