Twitter: Antwaun Woods signs with Colts

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This (Woods) move just put the Colts over the top.
giphy.gif

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Didnt take him long.
Woods signed a one-year contract with the Colts on Tuesday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Analysis: Woods was waived by the Cowboys last week but didn't take long to find a new home. He totaled 23 tackles and one sack in 14 appearances (seven starts) last season with Dallas and should provide depth on the interior defensive line for Indianapolis.

a good move for Indy.

AWoods is stout.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yeah I thought they were serious about winning until they traded for Wentz......
I've definitely never been a Wentz cheerleader, but I feel pretty certain he will be vastly improved this year under his old coach....barring major injury.

Should be another good battle between the Colts and Titans this year.

Of the non-Cowboys games, I'm curious to see how the Bears, Rams, Jags, and Colts do this year with their QBs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He ain't making that team.

That defense is solid.

He will be all over the league in 2021 then about gone.

Same deal for his namesake. That's the true crap we have been running out there for years now.

Which reminds me. We need more cornerbacks.

ghst187

Reaction score
Yeah I thought they were serious about winning until they traded for Wentz......

they are an up and coming team now but the QB position is their Achilles heel. Rivers played well for them but Wentz is even a drop off from him. Luck retiring set them back a decade.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Didnt take him long.
Woods signed a one-year contract with the Colts on Tuesday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Analysis: Woods was waived by the Cowboys last week but didn't take long to find a new home. He totaled 23 tackles and one sack in 14 appearances (seven starts) last season with Dallas and should provide depth on the interior defensive line for Indianapolis.

our record with woods was much better than without.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've definitely never been a Wentz cheerleader, but I feel pretty certain he will be vastly improved this year under his old coach....barring major injury.

Of the non-Cowboys games, I'm curious to see how the Bears, Rams, Jags, and Colts do this year with their QBs.
Oh I have no doubt he will improve over last year. He was the worst starter in the league last year. I just don’t think he’s any good anymore.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Cowboys cut something like 6 people and 4 got picked up. Sauvignon Smith, Ladarius Hamilton, Woods, and Kemon Hall all got picked up by some team. Don’t know about Redmon. Palmore not yet.

Shows the Cowboys got talent.
Either that or other teams believe we have inconsistent coaching and executive management who don't have a clue developing players. I don't necessarily believe that 100% as a good number of free agents don't last that long with other teams.

conner01

Reaction score

There are a few teams that have most of the pieces to compete for a serious playoff run but just don’t have the QB
Colts are one
49ers another
They have good overall teams
I expect Wentz to play much better if he can stay healthy