Antwaun Woods tore labrum in Rams game

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Even at 100% he wasn’t good enough to help stop Indy and LA in the run. To me? He’s a keeper for depth only. That’s the level I want our depth at. It’s perfect. Just get a domimating DT like other teams have.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He’s a nice player but you are right. He needs to be part of a rotation with more talented players
He overachieved in a big way and had some nice moments. He found himself a home but let's not mistake that by overrating his impact.

He was part of the issue in the Rams game.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
how do yall see this happening with no 1st rd pick and no spending?
Of course not.

I view a massive extension for Woods.

He knows how just fleeting production can get you paid in Dallas.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Not happening.

I think the moderation should sticky Stephen Jones' edict about free agency so we don't have a bunch of people torturing themselves over potential signings that have zero chance of happening.

Oh I know it's highly unlikely, I'm just a big fan of his and fell in love with his play at Clemson. He dominated in the Championship game in 2015. Have followed his career since and I think he's a pretty underrated, under-the-radar kind of guy.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I wish he would’ve brought Dlaw with him and they both got the procedure done. Isn’t that Lawrence injury too he’s been playing through.

Wood

Reaction score
that doesn't explain why he got run off the field on 1st series & 1st quarter. Just so I am keeping track correctly: 1) Rams knew Dallas stunts 2) Dallas wore wrong cleats 3) players were injured.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
It's the most painful surgery I ever had. I try to think of myself as a pretty tuff ole dude (my wife might say other wise though lol) , and those surgeries made me feel like the wimpiest little girl ever born. I had both of them done , my right one twice, and I swear to the good Lord. They are ridiculously painful . I'll be praying for him for sure!!
Currently sitting on my recliner recovering from my torn labrum in my hip. Two weeks down feels much like day one.