Any Dish network subscribers here being affected by Fox?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Not only will i have to go old school and watch the Cowboys game on an antenna....The Houston Astros playoff games are on FS1 which they also removed.I will have to watch on Reddit now.

I've been with Dish for 20 years but that is the final straw.

Two greedy billionaire companies arguing and blaming each other while the customer gets screwed.

Praxit

Reaction score
.well, that sucks. I thought people in Texas would be last to have the game unplugged.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A blackout of a national game? Do the Texans play an NFC opponent on the road? I have not been paying attention.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
It’s not a blackout. Dish Network and Fox are having contractual disputes. Dish network won’t have Fox network at all period I believe. Until it’s settled.

An antenna should still work I believe.

I have a 9.99 antenna from Home Depot.

I get cbs, Fox and ABC in HD for all of the local Sunday games and the Sunday night game.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Me. I been wanting to watch Skip and Shannon all week and keep forgetting when you flip to channel 150 all you see are words.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of people will be pissed off at the bar tomorrow as they have dish. Hurts business. It is not my business anymore but I still help out with it at times.
They are About to dump them and AT&T phone and internet anyway.

I have DTV at home so will be fine.