Any interest in DeSean Jackson as a speed threat and safety net

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Besides being a physically talented team, they've also got intangibles going for them unlike previous teams, complimenting each other on all 3 phases.

Don't mess with the chemistry and and karma.

No.

plymkr

Reaction score
We hanged on the Tavon Austin for a while. You get a better PR/KR and better WR. He would dress because of his special teams value. He also would get Lamb off the Suicide Squad.
This would be the only reason I would so it. If he's strictly a ST player and punt and kick returner. I don't like Lamb doing it or Pollard. Lamb or Pollard gets hurt then our team takes a blow. If we bring in DJax for return duty then I'm in.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am shocked Jackson hasn't already signed with KC.
DeSean has always been a guy that will make 1 monster play then disappear for a month.
To maximize that he needs a QB who will sling it deep and team depserate enough to line him up through 3 weeks of 3 catches for 35 yards to get that 80 yarder in week 4.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
No. He would be 5th on the depth chart here which is exactly why he cried himself off of the Rams roster.

BermyStar

Reaction score
I would feel sick every time I see him with the star on his head...hard pass

MyFairLady

Reaction score
He is an old, expensive, unreliable, unproductive malcontent. He is the type of player we should be avoiding at all costs. Picture Jaylon Smith as a WR.

Section446

Reaction score
No, if there's one position we don't need any help at, it's WR.

Carson

Reaction score
He is an old, expensive, unreliable, unproductive malcontent. He is the type of player we should be avoiding at all costs. Picture Jaylon Smith as a WR.
I mean he is productive if you want him to fly patterns. Problem is he wants more touches

HanD

Reaction score
why are people trying to destroy the success we have lol....

diva, cancer, selfish, punk,......no thanks

Carson

Reaction score
Whose spot is taking. Jackson does not play special teams. At least Cooper, CeeDee, Gallup and Wilson are better. I guess he would be a great decoy.
He can return punts. That would get Wilson / Lamb off punt returns.

Im not condoning the move. Just saying he does provide some value to certain teams.

He would take Turners spots, IMO

dfense

Reaction score
Absolutely, the team needs more receivers who get hurt on their first route every game.

joseephuss

Reaction score
He can return punts. That would get Wilson / Lamb off punt returns.

Im not condoning the move. Just saying he does provide some value to certain teams.

He would take Turners spots, IMO

Jackson has 140 career punt returns with 99 of those during his first 3 seasons in the league. He has returned 9 punts total since 2014.

FaSho

Reaction score
One of my least favorite players of all time. NO

kevm3

Reaction score
Odell Beckham might be released, so if we absolutely must add another WR, that'd be the way to go.