Any new News from the Saints Forums.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Anybody been trolling the Saints forums ? It sure has been quiet.

Would have expected to hear some kind of rumors today on Howard.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
No, those guys seem to be just as much in the dark as we are. Of course, they see the trade the other way (it's not worth it unless we get a #1, Dat has to be a part of the trade, make Dallas sweat it, etc, etc).

Mike 1967

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
No, those guys seem to be just as much in the dark as we are. Of course, they see the trade the other way (it's not worth it unless we get a #1, Dat has to be a part of the trade, make Dallas sweat it, etc, etc).

They have a lot of Nerve :)

:moonbart:

jaxmc1023

Reaction score
Which Saints forum are you looking at?

SaintsReport.com >> 367 Members Online - 171 Members - 196 Guests

Far from empty...

and most Saints fans are waiting on Jerry Jones' cheap arse to open his wallet and pay Darren Howard so that we can move on... how long is this gonna drag on?

k19

Reaction score
jaxmc1023 said:

Far from empty...

Leave it to the 'aints to try and pad stats. Something wrong with that math. I guess they wouldnt notice it

Thats all of us going over there to see if theres any info.

Come on theres not over 200 Saints fans in the world is there? Seriously

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
jaxmc1023 said:

Far from empty...

and most Saints fans are waiting on Jerry Jones' cheap arse to open his wallet and pay Darren Howard so that we can move on... how long is this gonna drag on?

sounds like that came from an aints fan......why do you have more guests than members? Oh wait it must be dallas fans checking up on the howard deal.....By the way it appears we have a contract worked out with him its you idiots we cant seem to work the deal with.....

Mike 1967

Reaction score
jaxmc1023 said:

Far from empty...

Hmmmm

Who ya callin cheap

I thought this whole deal came about because the Aint's were to cheap to sign Howard to a long term deal.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jaxmc1023 said:

Far from empty...

I bet 90% of those guests are cowboys fans.

Saints_Fiend

Reaction score
I would think it would be 90% cowpoke fans, but considering that site is always like that. The fact they have a few thousand members, that kind of discredits your guess.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:
I would think it would be 90% cowpoke fans, but considering that site is always like that. The fact they have a few thousand members, that kind of discredits your guess.
what? That the guests (not members, guests) are not mostly cowboy fans? How does the member amount affect that? That forum is nice, but to brag about how many guests are online is stupid.

Saints_Fiend

Reaction score
Tio said:
what? That the guests (not members, guests) are not mostly cowboy fans? How does the member amount affect that? That forum is nice, but to brag about how many guests are online is stupid.
You didnt get the point. That site is always like that. When users arent signed on they show as guest. When users choose to not have their name show, it shows as a guest. I could careless. Its stupid that you guys even brought it up considering it blows this site away.

But this is a nice site, so dont take it as discrediting to here(Just to its uninformed members).

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:
You didnt get the point. That site is always like that. When users arent signed on they show as guest. When users choose to not have their name show, it shows as a guest. I could careless. Its stupid that you guys even brought it up considering it blows this site away.

But this is a nice site, so dont take it as discrediting to here(Just to its uninformed members).

your site better than ours, then why are you here, go to your so much"better site" since your site is so much "better" thna ours, dont let us waste your time:mad:

Saints_Fiend

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
your site better than ours, then why are you here, go to your so much"better site" since your site is so much "better" thna ours, dont let us waste your time:mad:
I didnt start the "thissite is better than yours" stuff. I come here for info, just as you guys go there for info. I had no beef with anyone here, and you can see that by my other post. But you expect me to do nothing while you guys keep talking trash about us for no reason?

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:

If your site is so much better why do you copie our threads and repost them and claim them as your own???????? I know you can't have an original thought...If you could you would realize that JJ has been owner of dallas for 16+ Seasons and has won 3 super bowls......Can any owner say the same?????

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:

Lmao! You can have your site. I do not care. We have been up for 1 year, but just make your assumptions. Your threads/posts look very uninformed/ignorant. If your site blows ours away, than please, don't waste any time here...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:
I didnt start the "thissite is better than yours" stuff. I come here for info, just as you guys go there for info. I had no beef with anyone here, and you can see that by my other post. But you expect me to do nothing while you guys keep talking trash about us for no reason?

well if you read further you can see many people have taken offense to your remarks of our site, and its not talking trash, its called defending our team and our site, on OUR SITE, if you dont like it your free to leave, i am a cowboys fan from day 1 to day now, your a saint fan so how about you go to your precious saints board and leave us be

Saints_Fiend

Reaction score
LOL

My post were directed towards the people who are trashing us throughout this entire Howard saga. You can clearly see that in the beginning of this thread. Ive said on this thread and on another that this is a NICE SITE. I have no problems with it, just with some POSTERS. To clear things up when I said "blow this one away", I was talking about the amount of traffic.