Any new News from the Saints Forums.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:
LOL

My post were directed towards the people who are trashing us throughout this entire Howard saga. You can clearly see that in the beginning of this thread. Ive said on this thread and on another that this is a NICE SITE. I have no problems with it, just with some POSTERS. To clear things up when I said "blow this one away", I was talking about the amount of traffic.

Well... you have to realize that when you are an opposing fan that you fall under more scrutiny...

I post at Saintsreport and have never approached any thing close to controversial... yet I am told "we suck"... "you suck"... "Cowboys Suck"... "Texas Sucks"... so you see the perception fiend...

This site is VERY friendly to opposing fans... but realize your posts will be judged a little harsher... as are mine on opposing team boards...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If the Saints were talking about trading Howard to the Bengals there'd barely be any "Guests" at that site. Period. The only reason so many guests are there is cuz the potential trade is with the Cowboys.

End of story.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rack said:
If the Saints were talking about trading Howard to the Bengals there'd barely be any "Guests" at that site. Period. The only reason so many guests are there is cuz the potential trade is with the Cowboys.

End of story.

The envy drips with irony does it not Rack??? ;)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Saints_Fiend said:
LOL

My post were directed towards the people who are trashing us throughout this entire Howard saga. You can clearly see that in the beginning of this thread. Ive said on this thread and on another that this is a NICE SITE. I have no problems with it, just with some POSTERS. To clear things up when I said "blow this one away", I was talking about the amount of traffic.

you have to understand, you are in ENEMY terriorty, we dont like your team, what do you think we're gona do sing you praises, no thats what we do bash other teams and crticize our own. If you have problem, with the posters you can leave remember this isnt your team site, so therefore we are not holding you here to be insulted by our bashing fo your pathtic team