Any Newman Haters, Still Want Him Gone..

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I really don't know anyone who wants Newman gone. He is simply amazing when healthy.

But if he gets abused next week (very very doubtful), can I make a thread calling you out?

I lol'd @ Rack's post.

GOOD GAME COWBOYS!!!!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Future;2493840 said:
:laugh2:...I though I was laying it on pretty thick

Well, with some people on this forum, you can NEVER tell. :D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
ajk23az;2493863 said:
Well, with some people on this forum, you can NEVER tell. :D
I probably should have added a :rolleyes: just to leave no doubt

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
the kissing the star was legendary. And then going over to t.o and doing the t.o celebration was classic

Eskimo

Reaction score
Newman has always been great except for a short spell in his 2nd year when he was playing with a bad knee, no pass rush and was constantly isolated against #1 WRs without safety support. Otherwise, he has only given up a handful of plays in the last 6 years. People sometimes criticize him for the lack of INTs, but I think his numbers are actually up there with any of the elite CBs over the last 20 years. He just doesn't bring much attention to himself like Deion did and get unmercifully criticized after that Seattle Monday nighter.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2493776 said:
you know me and you are the biggest tnew lovers
Wrong...LOL...I love T-new!! I never wanted him gone, people complain about his injuries...but his play making more than makes up for it!:bow:

Reaction score
187beatdown;2493859 said:
I really don't know anyone who wants Newman gone. He is simply amazing when healthy.

But if he gets abused next week (very very doubtful), can I make a thread calling you out?

I lol'd @ Rack's post.

GOOD GAME COWBOYS!!!!

Yes sir! Do it respectfully, I am for it!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2493834 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/offended.jpg

:laugh2:

:lmao2:

Pick6TerenceNewman;2493857 said:
Come on, just having fun, no disrespect. Nobody should take it as that!

Just messin' with ya, Dude. :D

Reaction score
Eskimo;2493881 said:
Newman has always been great except for a short spell in his 2nd year when he was playing with a bad knee, no pass rush and was constantly isolated against #1 WRs without safety support. Otherwise, he has only given up a handful of plays in the last 6 years. People sometimes criticize him for the lack of INTs, but I think his numbers are actually up there with any of the elite CBs over the last 20 years. He just doesn't bring much attention to himself like Deion did and get unmercifully criticized after that Seattle Monday nighter.

Newman is not afraid to tackle, like Deion.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Straight Ballin.' "What can you do when it's picked off by T-New?" - a line from "Crank Dat Cowboy" video.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
It makes me happy the MOST when T-New gets the INT, because he always lays blanket coverage, and almost never gets a haywire ball thrown his way in which other CBs rack up statistics with.

His INTs are well earned, and I am so happy for him.

Reaction score
Future;2493792 said:
I love Newman...

but he should have done a lot more with the ball after those INTs. I think Pacman probably would have taken the first one to the house.

I know right, he should have just broke the tackles and ran both of them back!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hate to say this but I think that either our fan-base are really young and naive, a ton of bandwagoners, or we're just naturally disloyal.

We will turn on a player in a heart beat. Some of us just sit in the corner and wait for something bad to happen so we can say like little children "I told you so".

I don't know how much more of this I can take, I may have to treat the zone like I do ESPN.

Reaction score
187beatdown;2494111 said:
It makes me happy the MOST when T-New gets the INT, because he always lays blanket coverage, and almost never gets a haywire ball thrown his way in which other CBs rack up statistics with.

His INTs are well earned, and I am so happy for him.

Bingo, he's rarely challenged but he's making the most of the chances.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Dumb thread. Fans wanted him to live up to his potential, his contract, stay healthy, and get more picks. Nice to see it's coming together.

Reaction score
bbgun;2494183 said:
Dumb thread. Fans wanted him to live up to his potential, his contract, stay healthy, and get more picks. Nice to see it's coming together.

No it's not, a dumb thread. Don't read into things. It's just to have a little fun.:bang2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Poster overreact after a poor game by the team or a player. Same thing with Newman. He is one of the better corners in the league.

Having said that, dude, he shut down Dominek Hixon, not to be confused with Marvin Harrison. ;)

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I think this is an OUTSTANDING thread. Props for starting it!

The Newman critics do deserve being called out. How spare to trash a guy for an injury or two.

TERRREEENNCEEE! TERRREEENNCEEE! TERRREEENNCEEE! TERRREEENNCEEE! TERRREEENNCEEE!