Any one have paintshop pro?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ok, I have it (thanks jacs)

Anyone know how to make the lighten brush into darken? I searched on help, no go...

Irvinite

Reaction score
While you're on the L/D brush ,At the top of the page is you're tool options bar (pallet)..at the far right you will see an unchecked box that says swap mouse buttons ..check it.. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
trickblue said:
oh my... version 9 is the current version... you should really download it as it is quite different from what you are using... I hear tell of cracks to circumvent the 30 day free use... ;)

I can save back to version 5 if you want the files...
I have it now, if you could send them I would apreciate it...

Irvinite

Reaction score
This is from Version 8 But i would guess they are the same...
untitled44yx.jpg

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I had to put up another toolbar to find it, thanks...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Is there an easier way to cut out pics? That magic wand thing always lets me down for some reason...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Tio said:
Is there an easier way to cut out pics? That magic wand thing always lets me down for some reason...

That's actually the biggest pain in the butt of the whole process...

Everyone has a different way to work...but he one thing that is common, is to make the enlarge the picture you are working on...easier to see and any imperfections at a larger size, say 300%, will pretty much vanish when brought back down to 100%...

I use the lasso in Photoshop, to start with...and then clean up the edges with the stamp, eraser, etc....

Not sure what the similar tools are in the other programs like paintshop pro...but I have to assume they are all pretty similar.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
That's actually the biggest pain in the butt of the whole process...

Everyone has a different way to work...but he one thing that is common, is to make the enlarge the picture you are working on...easier to see and any imperfections at a larger size, say 300%, will pretty much vanish when brought back down to 100%...

I use the lasso in Photoshop, to start with...and then clean up the edges with the stamp, eraser, etc....

Not sure what the similar tools are in the other programs like paintshop pro...but I have to assume they are all pretty similar.
Yeah, the lasso is there...Im afraid my mouse constantly just goes kapoot ruining the cutting process...

Good to know Im not ******** at doing that...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Tio said:
Yeah, the lasso is there...Im afraid my mouse constantly just goes kapoot ruining the cutting process...

Good to know Im not ******** at doing that...

Enlarge the pic..that will help...

Do the best you can on the first go round...and then, hold down the shift key and keep lasso'ing until you're satisfied...if you hold the shift key, it won't undo what you've already lassoed in the first go round...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Enlarge the pic..that will help...

Do the best you can on the first go round...and then, hold down the shift key and keep lasso'ing until you're satisfied...if you hold the shift key, it won't undo what you've already lassoed in the first go round...
Thanks

Here is my first one...

es3pv.th.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Tio said:
Thanks

Here is my first one...

es3pv.th.jpg

Check the link at image shack..this is the hotlink pic which should be a a link to the larger one...

From what I can see, I like the look of it...kinda ghostly looking...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Check the link at image shack..this is the hotlink pic which should be a a link to the larger one...

From what I can see, I like the look of it...kinda ghostly looking...

Its only a red x....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
:)

I edited the link so it would post for ya...

Hell of a nice job...great the way you converted the Emmitt pic to a drawing...the lighting is great...the title is awesome. I don't know what filter you used to get that pixelated look but I like it mucho.

Well done.

Now, go back and clean up that center ring when you get a chance. :)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
:)

Now, go back and clean up that center ring when you get a chance. :)
I would of gotten away for it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids, and the Juke too...