Any other Michigan/Ohio St. + Dallas Fans around here?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
smarta5150;1162453 said:
http://i87.***BLOCKED***/albums/k158/smarta5150/1201_large.jpg

Yep.

That was one of the most hyped and best games I have ever saw. I still think Nebraska would have beaten Michigan that year :p: .

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
ohiostatefootballjersey2.jpg

mephisto890

Reaction score
I went to OSU in the Mid 80s. There is nothing like it in the world. No Super Bowl comes close. The only thing that I have been to that comes close is a World Cup Match with the total atomsphere. Totally out of control.

I live in southeast where I have to endure people of Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, FSU, Florida, Miami, and Tenn. Tenn does come close when they play Georgia.....but the history and the rival of Bo and Woody still loom across the field. There really is nothing like it....by the way...the Cowboy Commander rivarly doesn't even come close.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
mephisto890;1163169 said:
I went to OSU in the Mid 80s. There is nothing like it in the world. No Super Bowl comes close. The only thing that I have been to that comes close is a World Cup Match with the total atomsphere. Totally out of control.

I live in southeast where I have to endure people of Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, FSU, Florida, Miami, and Tenn. Tenn does come close when they play Georgia.....but the history and the rival of Bo and Woody still loom across the field. There really is nothing like it....by the way...the Cowboy Commander rivarly doesn't even come close.

That really is so true. I've been to one Ohio St vs Michigan game and I went to last years Cowboys vs Commanders Monday night game and I said to my wife...The Cowboys v Commanders doesn't even come close to Ohio St v Michigan.

Ohio St vs Michigan is really something that everyone should experience once at least!:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
My buddy is a huge ND fan and wanted to road trip out there this year... man I wish I would have.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163267 said:
My buddy is a huge ND fan and wanted to road trip out there this year... man I wish I would have.

Man did you pick the wrong game to say no to!:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
In Michigan I would definitely have gone. In ND I probably would have been ripped into pieces, literally. Would have went out with a smile on my face tho.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163289 said:
In Michigan I would definitely have gone. In ND I probably would have been ripped into pieces, literally. Would have went out with a smile on my face tho.

My Father-In Law is a Michigan Alum so he got us tickets last year to the San Diego St game at the Big House.

Just like the Shoe...Very impressive place...Although I felt quite Dirty!:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1163296 said:
Yes...pretty much

I went to a Braves/Phillies game @ Philly and wore my Dallas Roy Williams jersey. :laugh2: I must have heard every name in the book 45,000 times? I dont know how I got out of their alive.. people were throwing change at me behind centerfield. Was crazy to say the least.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163308 said:
I went to a Braves/Phillies game @ Philly and wore my Dallas Roy Williams jersey. :laugh2: I must have heard every name in the book 45,000 times? I dont know how I got out of their alive.. people were throwing change at me behind centerfield. Was crazy to say the least.

Yea, sometimes Phillies games get as crazy as Eagles games.

What sports teams are you a fan of?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Suns. Not much of a baseball fan or hockey at that. I always loved Griffey so I grew up following the Mariners.

And of course Dallas and Michigan.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1163320 said:
Suns. Not much of a baseball fan or hockey at that. I always loved Griffey so I grew up following the Mariners.

And of course Dallas and Michigan.

Did you go to the game to check out the stadium.

It's pretty cool.

pMLB2-1560697dt.jpg