Any other Michigan/Ohio St. + Dallas Fans around here?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I am one of the Dallas/Michigan fans and I dont know about the rest of you guys but I am losing sleep this week over this upcoming weekend.

Not only do I gotta watch my #2 team in the nation go against our biggest rival who is #1 I gotta watch Dallas play 9-0 Indy.

Pretty similar matchup through my eyes. OSU and Indy like to put up these huge numbers and score 40 points. Too bad for the fans games are won by defense and thats exactly what Michigan and Dallas does.

Gonna be a great football weekend whether you are a fan of any of the 4 teams above. I see both games going down to wire with Dallas and Michigan coming out on top by 3-7 points each :laugh2:

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
smarta5150;1160817 said:
I am one of the Dallas/Michigan fans and I dont know about the rest of you guys but I am losing sleep this week over this upcoming weekend.

Not only do I gotta watch my #2 team in the nation go against our biggest rival who is #1 I gotta watch Dallas play 9-0 Indy.

Pretty similar matchup through my eyes. OSU and Indy like to put up these huge numbers and score 40 points. Too bad for the fans games are won by defense and thats exactly what Michigan and Dallas does.

Gonna be a great football weekend whether you are a fan of any of the 4 teams above. I see both games going down to wire with Dallas and Michigan coming out on top by 3-7 points each :laugh2:

How about this...

I'm a Dallas/Michigan fan also but a friend of mine is a Philly/Ohio St. fan. He got a little annoyed yesterday after I sung Hail to the Victors for the 38th consecutive time.

Should be a great game. Too bad there's no Wolverines on the Cowboys.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;1160883 said:
How about this...

I'm a Dallas/Michigan fan also but a friend of mine is a Philly/Ohio St. fan. He got a little annoyed yesterday after I sung Hail to the Victors for the 38th consecutive time.

Should be a great game. Too bad there's no Wolverines on the Cowboys.

There's a few I wouldnt mind having a star on their helmet in the near future.
Long, Hall, Harris, Woodley, Manningham... To name a few :rolleyes:

Connection20

Reaction score
smarta5150;1160817 said:

ummm, Ohio State has the number one defense in the nation, they give up just over 1 touchdown a game. Ohio State plays defense too

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Connection20;1160921 said:
ummm, Ohio State has the number one defense in the nation, they give up just over 1 touchdown a game. Ohio State plays defense too

Do you mean giving up 300 yards to 105th ranked offense in the land? Northwestern moved the ball... just turned it over carelessly.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Im not a fan of either team, I am just a fan of College Football, so yes, I am somewhat excited.

I just need USC, Florida, Michigan and maybe Ohio State to lose so Rutgers could possibly get shot.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Connection20;1160921 said:

Touchdowns can be scored from offense, defense, or special teams. Your "#1 defense" is scoring defense. This stat doesnt say who gave up the TD nor does it show where the opposing team took control of the ball. When looking at how good your defense really is yards/per game and yards per play (avg) would be best to look at.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I like Ohio St!:D

GO BUCKS!

buckeyesportsstuff_1924_5865426

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1161020 said:
I like Ohio St!:D

buckeyesportsstuff_1924_5865426

I dont know what is sillier... THAT or Rutgers' Mr. Magoo.

http://i87.***BLOCKED***/albums/k158/smarta5150/mr_magoo.jpg

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I Bleed Dallas Blue & Silver and Notre Dame Blue and Gold. But after seeing Timbo's post , well,

GO BOISE STATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1161044 said:
I Bleed Dallas Blue & Silver and Notre Dame Blue and Gold. But after seeing Timbo's post , well,

GO BOISE STATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

If you're gonna go in that direction you gotta hope USC, Florida, ND all lose and the UM/OSU is a blow out... SO... RUTGERS gets in. I grew up in NJ, 15 minutes away from RU. Would be a great experience.