Any plans for watching the draft?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I might be there.

In between the drinking game where you have to have a shot every time you see Peter Dinklage in the Cowboys War Room.

mmqb-cowboys-room-1.jpg

I'm totally going to pass out before they even pick, aren't I?

Ooooh!! That'd be fun. And I certainly be chatting what I see in the comment section.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'll be playing poker til all hours of the night tonight. (First live game in over a year!!!) So, I'll probably be fighting to stay awake after working tomorrow :(
Hope you have a great time and win big!
Haven't played poker in years.

Which poker you playing?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
What are you guys doing??
With all
Hope you have a great time and win big!
Haven't played poker in years.

Which poker you playing?
Hold 'em Sir. Thanks for the well wishes, I will need them!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
Will watch everyone complain about it on the boards. Have no interest in watching Mel Kiper Jr.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Me and my son been watching the draft together for 15 years. Last year he was in Korea. He’s a officer in the air force. Now he’s stationed close to home. So the tradition continues. Home made chicken Fajita Nachos. Wings and St Pauli girl beer.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me and my son been watching the draft together for 15 years. Last year he was in Korea. He’s a officer in the air force. Now he’s stationed close to home. So the tradition continues. Home made chicken Fajita Nachos. Wings and St Pauli girl beer.
That's beautiful!!! Salud!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You're a good man. Would love to have drinks with you some day.
Although your height would naturally make me feel uncomfortable so maybe not.