Any plans for watching the draft?

morat1959

Reaction score
I’ll be working and in the back yard plinking. I’ll check the board and read how great the draft was. Especially the quotes from Jerry and his son about how this is our year.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
What are you guys doing??
You're a good man, @Ranching

We're trimming a bunch of fir trees on our property tomorrow and, to relax in the evening, I'm grilling a couple of steaks and sipping a mighty fine single malt (that is, if I can still move after the tree work).

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're a good man, @Ranching

We're trimming a bunch of fir trees on our property tomorrow and, to relax in the evening, I'm grilling a couple of steaks and sipping a mighty fine single malt (that is, if I can still move after the tree work).
Salud!! I have to cut down about 15 mesquite trees, been putting it off. It was 105 heat index today. Gonna get a good sweat when I get off my butt and get it done.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Work. Home. Watch draft.
tenor.gif

Kingofholland

Reaction score
One of the most exciting sports weekends of the year! All the excitment surrounding new players that have the potential to take the team to new heights.

Meanwhile buddies and I will be mocking up the draft and taking drinks for every one we get wrong on day 1. Its a fun day.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
One of the most exciting sports weekends of the year! All the excitment surrounding new players that have the potential to take the team to new heights.

Meanwhile buddies and I will be mocking up the draft and taking drinks for every one we get wrong on day 1. Its a fun day.
You are so going to have a hangover...
LOL!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
What are you guys doing??
Just drove down to Beeville today to spend some time with the ole man and watch the draft. Will get some good Mexican food from our favorite place here and bring it back to the hacienda to eat and watch Dallas rock the draft.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I took Vacation days for this for a 4 day weekend (I dont ever miss the draft!) ....Gonna pig out on some Chipotle, TV will be on ESPN on low volume, while my laptop will be streaming the "Draft Show" on DallasCowboys.com......Like Ive done the past few years, dont get much better than this! STOKED!